Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Who has the biggest hate train?

Personally imo it's a tie between Nicki and Taylor. Both very successful women who really can't do anything without being dragged or criticized.

But what do y'all think? What artist gets attacked for just breathing or existing? 

Image result for gretchen atrl

Nicki is always being attacked. Like damn have y'all ever seen someone do the rap game like her for as long as she has? Except like Missy, she's like the most powerful woman in rap/hip-hop history from where i see it.

1 minute ago, Just Whitney said:

Nicki is always being attacked. Like damn have y'all ever seen someone do the rap game like her for as long as she has? Except like Missy, she's like the most powerful woman in rap/hip-hop history from where i see it.

Right? I really don't get it. Has she done VERY problematic things in the past? HELL YEAH. There's no lying about that but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is talented and the highest selling female rapper with actual impact on female rap. She can't even joke with her fans on Twitter without ppl coming for her I-

Just now, Beaux said:

I can't at you acting like Nicki did nothing to earn the hate she gets, same with taylor. Bye felicia. 

I'm not acting like that bitch, I literally just said Nicki has done some fucked up shit. Jesus. rip4 

Right now Nicki has the most hate and its been that way since last year when Remy Ma attacked her. I think that feud really damaged her and she hasn't been able to fully recover since. To make matters worse, I see a lot of people bandwagoning on Cardi B just to spite Nicki even further. 

As for Taylor, I think the hate has died down. There was definitely a bandwagon to hate her, and it was mostly her fault. I would say since she gave that scathing speech at the Grammys when she won Album of the Year up to "Look What You Made Me Do," people were just hating on her. But recently  the tides have turned. I personally don't even dislike her that much anymore either. I've noticed a great chance in her attitude this era. While it started off really polarizing, I think she finally has learned to let all that petty stuff go. 

Katy had one of the biggest hate trains during the Witness era, next to maybe Gaga's hate train during ARTPOP. Katy could literally breathe and people would get online and write essays about how that breath she took was problematic and cancel her.

2 minutes ago, Beaux said:

I can't at you acting like Nicki did nothing to earn the hate she gets, same with taylor. Bye felicia. 

Well she did do some stuff but so has many others and yet they dont get half the hate she does. 

2 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

Nicki gets hate because she's very unlikeable. Her trajectory as a female rapper is great but that's not why people criticize her so much.

The hate train just got bigger when Cardi made her debut because she comes off as someone more relatable, friendly, funny and less cocky.

Just now, Barbie said:

I'm not acting like that bitch, I literally just said Nicki has done some fucked up shit. Jesus. rip4 

And that's why she gets hate, there you go, so it is not just because she "breathes". she is not a victim. she earned the hate. ImmaterialShamelessBorderterrier-max-1mb.gif

1 minute ago, Beaux said:

And that's why she gets hate, there you go, so it is not just because she "breathes". she is not a victim. she earned the hate. ImmaterialShamelessBorderterrier-max-1mb.gif

Like what fucked up shit? 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

Nicki gets hate because she's very unlikeable. Her trajectory as a female rapper is great but that's not why people criticize her so much.

The hate train just got bigger when Cardi made her debut because she comes off as someone more relatable, friendly, funny and less cocky.

Well...

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Exactly THIS. Remy started the train and then when Cardi came around everyone and they mama jumped on it sakjndjsad. giveup1 

10 minutes ago, Lukas said:

The Central Line in the summer jj2 

Reveal hidden contents

A very London based pun jj3 im sorry 

Omg I remember living in London it was a fucking mess fall3 

3 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Iconic verse btw. Ended the gays!

2 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

Well she did do some stuff but so has many others and yet they dont get half the hate she does. 

That's because she did more than most of the other girls. No need to list the fucked up things she did, but yeah, she deserve it. ImmaterialShamelessBorderterrier-max-1mb.gif

But wig I asked y'all a question about who do y'all think has the biggest hate train and no one answered it everyone just wanted to add on to Nicki. Queen coming August 10th. 

4 minutes ago, Beaux said:

THAT GIF ksdkdkdkkdkd you’re on the roll today lmfao1 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.