Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

TS7 May be a Genre Switch

Am I the only that really doesn’t want her to go back to country yet? We have her country albums, and the songs she has released through others (Babe, Better Man) show she would give us the same stuff. 

Indie/rock would be ok but tbh I really want her to stay pop yas2

2 hours ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Am I the only that really doesn’t want her to go back to country yet? We have her country albums, and the songs she has released through others (Babe, Better Man) show she would give us the same stuff. 

Indie/rock would be ok but tbh I really want her to stay pop yas2

I understand point about country and I agree to an extent, but alternative/soft rock could really elevate her artisticaly even more which would result in ( hopefully ) great songs. Imagine her embracing every inch of that genre from Red and fully explore it with her songwriting on new album. I think it is a good combo.

If she stays pop with next project, that is great too, because she would probably explore some new subgenres beyond electro- or synthpop, or at least it is my impression while contrasting and analyzing 1989 and reputation.

Jazzlor is coming cry1lol3

Being serious because that would be disastrous; I hope she doesn't go back to country, she should definitely try out a different genre and sound. Her massive fanbase will still eat up almost anything she puts out.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.