Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

Trump to purge all HIV+ soldiers from the military

1 minute ago, Queen Lizzy said:

im actively trying to get banned, i'm trying to trigger these trannies.

1 minute ago, Queen Lizzy said:

i'm so sick of this website and idk how to delete my account so why not troll it off

You mean...like you did the last 4 times, @Romina Garcia? lol3 

2 minutes ago, Queen Lizzy said:

i'm so sick of this website and idk how to delete my account so why not troll it off

Just log out babe. It's a free country, no one is keeping you here. 

2 minutes ago, attitude said:

You better slide me your social media before you leave brit12

and you can leave right along with her. ew1 I can't with these right-wing lice infesting this forum.

10 minutes ago, attitude said:

Chill lmfao1 It's rare to see people that aren't far-left on here and I don't want you to get banned.

Better far-left than far-right and against human rights. ny4 

Will certain people ever stop disagreeing with legitimate science-backed facts presented to them because of their self-hatred and hatred for other similar minority groups? These attempts to be ~edgy and “stick it to the libs!!1” are just becoming tired jj1 

Seems to be an ever-growing issue on this forum. It’s not cute, it’s not funny, and it’s not productive lol3 

1 minute ago, attitude said:

Your racism is showing, Ursula. 

RACISM?

giphy.gif

You are literally trying to be friends with the bitch who called me the n-word and told someone else they wanted to murder them. The audacity...

13 minutes ago, Ursula said:

RACISM?

giphy.gif

You are literally trying to be friends with the bitch who called me the n-word and told someone else they wanted to murder them. The audacity...

Please direct me to where someone called you a racial slur and I will gladly denounce them. I didn't see any of that but I definitely don't support racism. 

3 minutes ago, attitude said:

Please direct me to where someone called you a racial slur and I will gladly denounce them. I didn't see any of that but I definitely don't support racism. 

but you support murder ok

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.