Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cloud-Ninetales

I thought songs needed radio spins to chart?

14 hours ago, Umbreon said:

He’s compared Ari to X many times. lol3

This thread isn’t about Britney though. It’s about Ariana and Xtina. Britney was never mentioned. lol3

Youre pulling an Agu. lol3

15 hours ago, Loose Rap said:

What seperates me from him is that I barely even mention your fave unless he’s coming for mines. Stupid? the irony tehe1

My point is that while you’re coming for Britney not outcharting GIAW, xtina couldn’t chart at all so you have no room to talk ny12

and my point is that Ariana outcharted Britney, which is yall fave lol3

so no room to talk sistren lol3 

4 minutes ago, Philip said:

and my point is that Ariana outcharted Britney, which is yall fave lol3

so no room to talk sistren lol3 

And? GIAW has also outcharted every X solo effort since 2008. lol3

So you’re really just dragging yourself by mentioning it lol3 

3 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

And? GIAW has also outcharted every X solo effort since 2008. lol3

So you’re really just dragging yourself by mentioning it lol3 

I'm not the one who made this pointless thread lol3 

the fact that you made a WHOLE thread dedicated to Agugaga only lol3

1 minute ago, Philip said:

I'm not the one who made this pointless thread lol3 

the fact that you made a WHOLE thread dedicated to Agugaga only lol3

Well, he’s really the only delusional X stan on here. Although right now you’re acting like you’re gonna join him lol3 

Just now, Umbreon said:

Well, he’s really the only delusional X stan on here. Although right now you’re acting like you’re gonna join him lol3 

So why the need to stoop to his level? lol3 that's my point sis lol3

4 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Cuz it’s fun lol3 

Also I’m legitimately curious since he said a pop song could never chart without radio spins lol3 

I don’t like fake news oprah11 

What a fucking nitwit this @Umbreon character is. Literally WHAT THE FUCK are you saying? “God is a Woman” is already in the top 40 on pop, meaning it does have Radio spins. I cannot with your click bait bullshit. Can’t you just be satisfied that Ariana is the Princess of Ponytail and keep it movin? ny5 

33 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

What a fucking nitwit this @Umbreon character is. Literally WHAT THE FUCK are you saying? “God is a Woman” is already in the top 40 on pop, meaning it does have Radio spins. I cannot with your click bait bullshit. Can’t you just be satisfied that Ariana is the Princess of Ponytail and keep it movin? ny5 

Oh the irony lol3 

You stated Xtina couldn’t reach the Top 100 of Billboard without being sent to radio, despite the HUGE promo she frontloaded. Ariana didn’t even have a performance in front of millions OR a radio deal yet and hit #11, not #101 like your fave. lol3 

Again you avoid answering this and spinning (pun intended) it to a fake narrative. lol3 

Nitwit indeed lol3 

2 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Oh the irony lol3 

You stated Xtina couldn’t reach the Top 100 of Billboard without being sent to radio, despite the HUGE promo she frontloaded. Ariana didn’t even have a performance in front of millions OR a radio deal yet and hit #11, not #101 like your fave. lol3 

Again you avoid answering this and spinning (pun intended) it to a fake narrative. lol3 

Nitwit indeed lol3 

When a first single gets a radio deal (as No Hits Left to Try did), Radio automatically starts spinning the follow up track without a radio deal needed. It’s called fucking logics.

50 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

When a first single gets a radio deal (as No Hits Left to Try did), Radio automatically starts spinning the follow up track without a radio deal needed. It’s called fucking logics.

“No Hits Left To Try” is still in the Top 10 after debuting in April. I thought longevity was better than frontloaded peaks according to you. rav2 

Too bad X’s buzz single Asselerate (which believe it or not, I heard on radio) didn’t do the same for FIL. rav2 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.