Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Aidan Reviews Bedtime Stories

The rumors are true this is my FAVE Madonna album moo1 sorry1

I also like every song on this album which is rare but I love that light 90s R&B what can I say oprah14 Its also mostly cohesive in sound and theme so slay Madonna

1. Survival - A great opener to the album as it sets the mood and presents the overall genre very well - 8.5
  2. Secret - Ok slay. Canada stans this song and it still gets pretty good airplay here - The guitar and R&B Fusion works very very well and I really like the progression in the song as well as the happiness theme - Relatable jj2 - 9
  3. Id Rather Be Your Lover - I love the lyrics in this song and the Funkier hip hop R&B Madonna is trying out here and I also love the rap too - 9
  4. Dont Stop - This is an obvious Filler but its a cute little breezy bop so I cant help but demi1 to it - 7.5
  5. INSIDE OF ME - A sexy laid back bop - Very very sexy while being very classy as well and I love the sex breathing throughout the song - 8.75
  6. Human Nature - A great response regarding peoples reactions to the Sex Book and Erotica - She has no reason to apologize and she says it all in this sexy harder hitting bop - 9
  7. Forbidden Love - Whew that piano. Love the Jazzier elements on this one - Poor COADF FL jj2 - 8.5
  8. Love Tried to Welcome Me - Probably my FAVE song on this album - Immaculate production and lyrical structure - 10
  9. Sanctuary - Ok this is where we start to see the cohesiveness break a bit as the album slips into a deeper electronica vibe - This song has a heavy hip hop style though and is a darker moment than the songs prior - WIG at how it transitions into BS - 8.75
  10. Bedtime Story - Here we see the cohesiveness break almost entirely as this sexy dark electronic bop surprises you at the albums end - The overall vibe to the song is very removed From what the rest of the album has presented to this point - Love this song and this is probably her best video too - Very much a stepping stone toward Ray Of Light as well - 10
  11. Take a Bow - Back to the R&B cohesiveness - This is a lovely laid back ballad that while maybe a bit basic - Its underrated now and she should really give it more attention - 8.5

Overall - this album presented another progression in Madonnas career while still acknowledging her previous work

The production is immaculate as well as the writing. Love listening to it all the way through

5FljfHg.gif

Score = 97.5

= 88.636%

5FljfHg.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.