Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

1 month later: Liberation sucks

9 hours ago, Onika said:

I have no idea, I've been Onika for years dead2

Any suggestions?

Iggy

---

Also Liberation still has some good songs, but none are single-worthy or commerically going to be successful.

If Love Your Body and Let There Be Love can't give her a hit, then nothing can.  Seriously, she just doesn't give a fuck anymore, she won't promote them anyway.  Sometimes you'll think these songs should have just gone to someone else that would care enough to promote them.

Also, a lot of her songs with her having the most control, tend to be really niche and they usually end up as either unsung gems or trash fillers.

9 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I still use

Deserve

Twice

oprah14

The singles/promo singles are bops, but I dont use them anymore. 

Rest of the album is whatever.

Maria slaps clap1 

53 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Maria slaps clap1 

Honestly sounds like a long ass introduction or interlude. She keeps just repeating the same phrases over and over. Reminds me of JT's 20/20

Needs to be cut down by like 2 minutes jj4 

@Philip sis I think this would be a good opportunity for you to convert to britney-ism and buy glory on iTunes as well as stream it on Spotify since Glory outsold and outdid everything on defecation I suggest you consider the conversion 

after all the average britney Bible takes 1-3 years not a millennia and it sounds better overall 

39213_900.gif

5 hours ago, Brinty said:

@Philip sis I think this would be a good opportunity for you to convert to britney-ism and buy glory on iTunes as well as stream it on Spotify since Glory outsold and outdid everything on defecation I suggest you consider the conversion 

after all the average britney Bible takes 1-3 years not a millennia and it sounds better overall 

39213_900.gif

I stan for Brits music but that's it eve1

i love most of the songs. moo1

i could do without Masochist and Twice -unpopular opinion about Twice i know.- the rest vary from good (Pipe) to career highlights (Like I Do and especially the incredible Deserve).

10 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

i love most of the songs. moo1

i could do without Masochist and Twice -unpopular opinion about Twice i know.- the rest vary from good (Pipe) to career highlights (Like I Do and especially the incredible Deserve).

I'm jealous sis, I simply can't get into playing Liberation frequently orangu1 

5 hours ago, Olivia Pope said:

I'm jealous sis, I simply can't get into playing Liberation frequently orangu1 

well i haven't listened to it in full for a while but it still pops. top 3 in my Xtina discography. tnx for the rep point by the way. cry1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.