Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Katy Perry Discography Megarate

4 hours ago, Rachel Green said:

PRISM is her best album cunt. wendy4

Every song is 10/10 except Birthflop and This Is How We Flop. But By the Grace of God gets my 11 tho. That song really helped me last year. cry9 Even if I don't like it that much anymore, it'd still get my 11.

TD is her best album sis jj3 

2 minutes ago, California boy said:

Just a week?! lol3

Yeah, we have 16 entries already, which if I'm honest, is double what I expected to get gaga1

HOWEVER, if time is an issue please let me know! 

On 8/6/2018 at 6:53 PM, Kenya said:

it's almost here cry1 

Ikr the time flew! gaycat1

I'm perchedT for the results. I need to get on the graphics soon but i've been so busy with my CAL Katy Perry album nnnnn 

On 7/26/2018 at 2:36 AM, Kali said:

I'll likely participate in this just need to refresh my memory on some tracks rav3 

On 7/28/2018 at 12:24 AM, Skyline said:

I'd like to do this.

If I have time then I'll definitely do this, I'm familiar with most of the songs so it won't take too long to rate them.

Hey legends, forgot to tag you guys earlier. The closing date for these is tomorrow, but if you guys still wanna submit & need extra time then let me know! sia1

4 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Hey legends, forgot to tag you guys earlier. The closing date for these is tomorrow, but if you guys still wanna submit & need extra time then let me know! sia1

I will probably break the deadline for day or two. But since we still don't know when results show will be, I think it is not going to cause much of a commotion while calculating my late results. 

8 hours ago, Kuba said:

i gotchu sis rih3

The taglist is being a mess right now, but I imagine that anyone who's interested in this will float in here eventually!

I've been having a hectic week so I've been really slow with this. Tomorrow I'm receiving the results of huge exams I went through 2 months back, and the day after I'm attending my debutante ball. I'm going to extend the deadline a little bit until I'm sober & unstressed enough to decide a proper date with y'all. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience! gaga1

For any last minute submissions, you now have until the 17th to get them in. On that day, I PROMISE to calculate all the results and choose a day that suits everyone for the reveal! katyanna1

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.