Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Demi Lovato hospitalized for overdose

Just now, Beaux said:

She talked about retiring once, i think she needs to do it, for herself at least. This industry is toxic and i don't think she can handle the toxicity. Everyone been so harsh on her lately and i feel this got into her psyche at some point. 

After she recovers, she needs to retire and live on an island where there are no worries. No further explanations, just do it.

I just think she's choosing to hang out with the wrong people and making the wrong decisions, ex: going out to clubs.

Oh, this truly is horrible. I hope everything turns out all right for her. She has recently released new song regarding this sensitive topic and I thought she had finally battled it successfully. I can't even imagine what she was going through before this happened. Prayers with her. ohno1

Just now, Ruthless Love said:

I just think she's choosing to hang out with the wrong people and making the wrong decisions, ex: going out to clubs.

Well, her goal in life from now on should be to stay away from toxicity and negativity.  Also to take care of her self and her health.

Audio of the emergency call obtained by TMZ reveals the pop star was unconscious upon their arrival and revived with Narcan — an emergency medication to reverse the effects of a narcotic overdose. While TMZ reports the overdose is heroin related, a source claims to PEOPLE that it is not.

This is so scary, hope everything goes okay with her and that she's able to work through this in the future cry9 

I lost one of my close friends to heroin and I know how terrible of a drug it is cry9 

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

Audio of the emergency call obtained by TMZ reveals the pop star was unconscious upon their arrival and revived with Narcan — an emergency medication to reverse the effects of a narcotic overdose. While TMZ reports the overdose is heroin related, a source claims to PEOPLE that it is not.

But the People article says heroine though, so that's interesting.

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

They state, and I quote: "While TMZ reports the overdose is heroin related, a source claims to PEOPLE that it is not."

Ah, It looks like People has changed their headline.

I dont even think she should release, HOWEVER if she chooses too She'll need a break. Knowing about how bad her addiction story is, she needs to take time off for herself. I prefer her with her family 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.