Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brightflower

Best Duets?

A great vocalist must have some great collabs and since Queenriah is not a great vocalist, but a SUPERB one, she must have equally gorgeous and skinny-well, maybe not skinny but you get what i mean-duets/collabs. So what are some of her best songs with other artists? In my opinion, which, you know, counts, here are he best:

There are more of course but the OP is big enough and these are the ones that came to my head first.

When You believe is her best duet, anyone who questions this needs their brain checked...

Although this cover of Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) featuring Westlife was a number 1 in the UK back in 2000.

12 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

When You believe is her best duet, anyone who questions this needs their brain checked...

Although this cover of Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) featuring Westlife was a number 1 in the UK back in 2000.

yes i love the tea and i love this song!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.