Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

FOTP Big Brother 8

Jury Roundtable Pt. 2

@Divine: Let's move on from @Cosmic and talk about @Sweetener. Answer this truthfully, does he deserve to win?

@Jae: At this point, I guess.

@Hylia: I think there was a time where he didn’t use the Veto to save me, which made sense cause I wasn’t in an alliance with him, but I’m still salty so I’m gonna say no!

Divine: Oh a bitter jury are we?

@Maria: Damn right I'b bitter as fuck. Those stupid bitches got rid of me for no reason!

@Royale: Since I'm a bitter jury member Sweetener might get my vote if he gets to the final two against Cosmic. bey7 

Divine: Well if yall wanna vote for him, what was Sweetener's biggest game move?

Hylia: His internet speed during puzzle competitions.

@Dookie Quill: Being able to lay low from all the drama, whilst being able to witness it without stirring the pot or getting into arguments with anybody.

Divine: Some would say laying low and doing nothing is being a floater. Would you all consider Sweetener to be a floater?

Dookie Quill: Yes, he didn't necessarily noteworthy aside from being there. So props to that... I guess. 

Jae: I mean, not really because he was in my alliance but at the same time he didn't do much no offense 

Royale: I guess so, according to the fan favorite poll! bey7 

Divine: So since he was hiding in the shadow's the entire time, I guess he wasn't anyone's target?

Hylia: I don't believe so.

Royale: He sure was @Tomás'. The good sis kept reminding us about how Sweetener needed to get out of the house, ever since Sweetener nominated him. We all can see that his plan failed.

Jae: No, he literally flew by.

Dookie Quill: Not that I can think of, again, he didn't start beef with anyone and mostly kept to his business. Had I actually stayed in the house instead of @Sylk fucking nominating me I would've nominated him if I won HOH.

Divine: So would you all consider his strategy of laying low a good strategy?

Dookie: Yes, he made it to the top three and chances are, he's probably going to win this whole thing.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.