Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

FOTP Big Brother 8

Congrats @Cosmic!!! Honestly nobody else in the top 3 really deserves this than you. You really played all the cards right and you should be proud for making it this far and winning it! Let's all stream LOONA to celebrate, oh yes!

e0p7lt9.gif

I would like to thank everyone that played this season, whether you posted once, not at all, or quit, I still appreciate you supporting my little game. Although the future of the game is up in the air and the future of it isn't that bright, I hope the game brought a few of you some enjoyment since that's all I really wanted to do with it.

Congrats to @Cosmic on his win and I hope you all have a beautiful rest of your evenings. See you all around the forum! <3

Peace out

Justice Chen aka Hannah aka Divine xoxo

bbad-bb17-promo-00-julie-chen-560x325.jp

Congratulations @Cosmic. I am happy this turned out like this ( not that I wouldn't be happy for Urbanov or Sweetener ).

This was a fun ride, thanks to you all ( who participated ) and I loved this time on forum while this game lasted ( at least first 4 days of it for me ). 

Congratulations to @Royale as well for winning fan favorite. Him voting for Cosmic makes that title on him more bearable. :D

Love you all... 

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

I would like to thank everyone that played this season, whether you posted once, not at all, or quit, I still appreciate you supporting my little game. Although the future of the game is up in the air and the future of it isn't that bright, I hope the game brought a few of you some enjoyment since that's all I really wanted to do with it.

Congrats to @Cosmic on his win and I hope you all have a beautiful rest of your evenings. See you all around the forum! <3

Peace out

Reveal hidden contents

Same moo5

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

Peace out

Reveal hidden contents

Same moo5

But before I go, I wanna say that I'll be open and available for whenever there is a season 9. I enjoy this game a lot and I know that it takes a lot of hard work, effort and patience to keep it going, and I appreciate that so much. And also another reminder that I don't take anything to heart and I hope y'all don't as well. Just leave all of the game drama in the game where it should be; we're friends before and will be friends after. Thank you for another great season and for allowing me to play! <3

2 minutes ago, Sweetener said:

But before I go, I wanna say that I'll be open and available for whenever there is a season 9. I enjoy this game a lot and I know that it takes a lot of hard work, effort and patience to keep it going, and I appreciate that so much. And also another reminder that I don't take anything to heart and I hope y'all don't as well. Just leave all of the game drama in the game where it should be; we're friends before and will be friends after. Thank you for another great season and for allowing me to play! <3

yas1

Omfg congratulations bitchhhhh, I'm so proud of you. You literally said that this season was gonna be YOURS before it started and now you won the damn thing.  @Cosmic  wub1 

Oh and for you, THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting me be your co-host. It was fun to kii kii behind the scenes with you. I'm glad you let me do it fr, thank you. hug1

@Divine

Oh wow not me making to the finale without being here today dead1 

I told you @Cosmic that we will make it through and I said you’re going to win bitch bey9 you deserved it

I want to say thank you to all wonderful players who spent their real time while playing this game especially to the most involved ones like @Ghostface, @Jae, @Sylk, @Hylia, @Luca (I did you wrong please forgive me nnn), @Simón., @Dookie Quill, @Maria, @Tomás, @Sweetener

Also big THANK YOU to my REAL alliance aka @Savage, @Cosmic and @Kuba - we had so many kii moments in our DM akskdkdkdkfkk dead1 

And... Of course big thank you to @Daenerys for the support, @Divine for being a host of this entertaining game (my description though awk1 you better edit before I sue for defamation and close this shithole 4ever) and to @Barbie for basically being cheap Hannah’s bitch

Thank you all so much!!! bey3 Life is beautiful!

PS. I had a dick appointment and we all know that dick > life

sorry for being late ari10 

15 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Oh wow not me making to the finale without being here today dead1 

I told you @Cosmic that we will make it through and I said you’re going to win bitch bey9 you deserved it

I want to say thank you to all wonderful players who spent their real time while playing this game especially to the most involved ones like @Ghostface, @Jae, @Sylk, @Hylia, @Luca (I did you wrong please forgive me nnn), @Simón., @Dookie Quill, @Maria, @Tomás, @Sweetener

Also big THANK YOU to my REAL alliance aka @Savage, @Cosmic and @Kuba - we had so many kii moments in our DM akskdkdkdkfkk dead1 

And... Of course big thank you to @Daenerys for the support, @Divine for being a host of this entertaining game (my description though awk1 you better edit before I sue for defamation and close this shithole 4ever) and to @Barbie for basically being cheap Hannah’s bitch

Thank you all so much!!! bey3 Life is beautiful!

PS. I had a dick appointment and we all know that dick > life

sorry for being late ari10 

Bitch we regulated the house for so long. ny1 

What description tho? are there descriptions for every player? oh, lemme leave now. ari10 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.