Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha hugging unknown friend in NYC

Kesha looks happy as she hugs a male friend in NYC... after tweeting support for Demi Lovato who's recovering from an overdose

Kesha looked happy in New York City on Thursday afternoon.

The flaxen-haired 31-year-old chart-topper smiled before hugging a male friend while modeling a chic sheer top as she walked with a group of pals.

This comes the day after she wished Demi Lovato well as she recovers from an alleged near-fatal drug overdose in her Los Angeles home.

Stylish as ever: Kesha was glimpsed in New York City on Thursday, modeling a stylishly sheer off-white blouse with black trim

Sweet moment: The flaxen-haired 31-year-old could be seen warmly hugging a white-haired man before having a cheerful conversation with a female pal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6000079/Kesha-looks-happy-hugs-male-friend-NYC-tweeting-support-Demi-Lovato.html

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

why is the article's title so shady um2 

Yeah what the fuck fall1 

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah what the fuck fall1 

its literally, "Kesha continues life without a single fuck that an aquintence nearly died yesterday" um2 

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

its literally, "Kesha continues life without a single fuck that an aquintence nearly died yesterday" um2 

Yeah, the two parts have no correlation oprah14 

13 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

why is the article's title so shady um2 

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah what the fuck fall1 

That's just a coincidence. Daily Mail LOVES Kesha, they would never write a bad word about her. There aren't any shady remarks in the rest of the article either. They just added her support of Demi to the article to make it more newsworthy, I guess.

4 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I don't know what you're talking about bey1

Guess I was just seeing things bey1

7 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

That's just a coincidence. Daily Mail LOVES Kesha, they would never write a bad word about her. There aren't any shady remarks in the rest of the article either. They just added her support of Demi to the article to make it more newsworthy, I guess.

No, no - I know it's not bad, it's just a really weirdly worded title fall4 

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

unrelated, but ive always hated DailyMail wat3 

They are absolutely stupid and one of the most embarrassing tabloids I've ever seen. Our nastiest tabloid in Germany (BILD) is nothing against Daily Mail. There is a reason Daily Mail is not allowed as a source on Wikipedia anymore.

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

They are absolutely stupid and one of the most embarrassing tabloids I've ever seen. Our nastiest tabloid in Germany (BILD) is nothing against Daily Mail. There is a reason Daily Mail is not allowed as a source on Wikipedia anymore.

oh kii1 

but the reason i hate them is in relation to their view on a band i love that has since 2013 disbanded cry5 

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I swear it's that dude she spoke to at the Grammys behind the stage? There were some pics when she was talking with him. 

Yes! It's allegedly her manager

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yes! It's allegedly her manager

Her manager?!?!?! I would have thought it would be someone much younger. But at least she's happy to see him. 

1 hour ago, Kivo said:

Her manager?!?!?! I would have thought it would be someone much younger. But at least she's happy to see him. 

Yeah apparently she went to NYC to meet up with her management, hopefully they’re discussing the next album wendy3 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.