mommy did her thing

Trisha Paytas adopts 10 children from Africa

24 minutes ago, Beaux said:

African kids are not props. 

Agreed. But she's not really adopting, she's sponsoring (clickbait nnn) but I think it's good that she doesn't just use her channel to eat 10 bags of food and cry on the floor + hopefully it inspires her fans to do the same. aretha1 

18 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Agreed. But she's not really adopting, she's sponsoring (clickbait nnn) but I think it's good that she doesn't just use her channel to eat 10 bags of food and cry on the floor + hopefully it inspires her fans to do the same. aretha1 

I don't care whether it is sponsoring or adopting,  all in all she does it to repair her image and to create some buzz.  Using poor african kids for your personal gain (looking like a saint/savior) is cheap af.

Her legacy is literally composed of vids of her stuffing her face with junk food and acting a fool for likes and gags. her ex-boyfriend left her because she gained weight and it fucked her psyche. (shocking! poor thing thought eating all that junk food will make her skinny? ) 

She needs to invest in a mental institution and do us all a favor. 

If her fans are anything like her, then i'm completely against it. 

47 minutes ago, Beaux said:

I don't care whether it is sponsoring or adopting,  all in all she does it to repair her image and to create some buzz.  Using poor african kids for your personal gain (looking like a saint/savior) is cheap af.

Another way to see it would be that they're sponsored either way, so does it really matter to them if someone does so for selfish reasons?

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Another way to see it would be that they're sponsored either way, so does it really matter to them if someone does so for selfish reasons?

Exactly. The main objective is innocent young children get properly fed and cleaned. Who gives a fuck about the intentions. 

21 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Exactly. The main objective is innocent young children get properly fed and cleaned. Who gives a fuck about the intentions.  

There's no bad intention to adopting/or helping people. The only thing she did was to help some poor kids, the rest are just "excuses" some members here created for their own reasons. 14.gif I guess their egotistical ass don't have a problem watching kids being hungry and miserable. nVUs3Vg.gif