mommy did her thing

Trisha Paytas adopts 10 children from Africa

3 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I'll give her a few days. lol3 

She's trash we been knew, so is @H.O.N.E.Ylol3 , the action is good regardless. Kids will be fed.  mad12

i love you but can you stop targeting yourself. its getting old and v annoying. mad12 

8 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Saint LuranusLur has spoken. gaga13

Also @Beaux I also dislike Saint Trisha lol3  Ever since she went to Big Brother and what she said about that experience and her hypocrosy, etc

But it's not about the person, it's about the 10 kids and we should be happy for THEM, not her. aretha1 

We can agree to disagree. WsM5ekl.gif

I'm glad she's sponsoring instead of "adopting" dead4 my mother used to sponsor a child and it was a very cool thing to do, especially when you realize you're helping families eat who otherwise would struggle with that. I think if you live in the US however and want to adopt, adopt children here who need families.

When those 10 children are eating the meals and wearing the clothes she paid for for them, I don't think they'll be thinking about nor caring if Trisha is a problematic person. They're just going to be grateful to have clothes and to eat. 

On 7/30/2018 at 3:59 PM, Beaux said:

We can agree to disagree. WsM5ekl.gif

So you think she should stop donating money to those ten children? She should stop helping them, regardless of her intentions?

are you saying that

TEN CHILDREN SHOULD STARVE BECAUSE SOMEONE IS HELPING THEM TO GAIN SOME PRAISE?

is that what you're saying?

2 hours ago, I- said:

So you think she should stop donating money to those ten children? She should stop helping them, regardless of her intentions?

are you saying that

TEN CHILDREN SHOULD STARVE BECAUSE SOMEONE IS HELPING THEM TO GAIN SOME PRAISE?

is that what you're saying?

No, this is not what i am saying, and stop pretending that there's only one way to do charity (trish's way).  She could have helped them without the "Me, Me, Me" element.  

3 hours ago, Beaux said:

No, this is not what i am saying, and stop pretending that there's only one way to do charity (trish's way).  She could have helped them without the "Me, Me, Me" element.  

Okay she still helped them, no matter the reason, ten kids are now sponsored.