Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Teens think Xtina sang “Everytime”

1 hour ago, I- said:

Do we still care about a group of ignorant children not knowing pop classics? orangu1

This. Why are we measuring longevity and memorablity of our faves with the poor musical knowledge of children who listen to fucking songs like "Bad and Boujee" and call that a classic. 

1 minute ago, Just Whitney said:

This. Why are we measuring longevity and memorablity of our faves with the poor musical knowledge of children who listen to fucking songs like "Bad and Boujee" and call that a classic. 

It's good material for a drag thread!111 oprah14 

1 hour ago, I- said:

Do we still care about a group of ignorant children not knowing pop classics? orangu1

The fact some people present these kinds of videos as a receipt amazes me dead4 

1 minute ago, I- said:

no I meant this thread and countless threads based on these stupid videos oprah14 

oh well yeah oprah14 Since when have 5 year olds been the benchmark to see if Madonna is remembered? oprah14 They cant even remember how to count let alone someone who has sold more records than they know people exist and has been musically active longer than their parents have been alive oprah14

8 hours ago, Merryem said:

so the majority of teens knew it was britney? i see lol3 in the end only 2 teens even mentioned xtina, and it was to say that they almost said her name. except they didn't, because they couldn't recall what she sounds like. xtina loses again huh lol3 

Literally you are th deluded one. The two teens that didn’t guess Britney said “I almost guessed Xtina” and one teen even shaded the fuck out of Britney and said “Xtina would never release a song like this, she actually is a good vocalist.” ny2 It’s that deep for you huh that you straight up have to ignore the truth oprah14   

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

The fact some people present these kinds of videos as a receipt amazes me dead4 

The Britney fans have been using it as Evidence for a while and the second it highlights something about Xtina, it suddenly becomes “Why are these videos being used as receipt?” Go figure. oprah14 

12 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The Britney fans have been using it as Evidence for a while and the second it highlights something about Xtina, it suddenly becomes “Why are these videos being used as receipt?” Go figure. oprah14 

Literally no one sane is using these videos as a receipt dead4 not only they are scripted but also fake AF

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

The same applies to you, dumb ass. 

When these receipts were presented to you,  you used to say ‘’who cares about teens!!!1 they’re not Britney or Xtina’s demographic!!!!1’’ but suddenly you use them whenever it fits your narrative. Ok then! oprah14 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

When these receipts were presented to you,  you used to say ‘’who cares about teens!!!1 they’re not Britney or Xtina’s demographic!!!!1’’ but suddenly you use them whenever it fits your narrative. Ok then! oprah14 

Stan Jaden cry6 

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

Love giving deluded stans a taste of their own medicine. If you can’t take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. oprah14 

19 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Love giving deluded stans a taste of their own medicine. If you can’t take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. oprah14 

Except the majority of them knew it was Britney, another reach for the stars. oprah14 

Shouldn't you be asking radios to play Fall In Line anyway? don't waste more time

50 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

You talking about deluded stans? oh the irony!!! 

carla1

Instead of focusing on Britney, why don't you talk us about Liberation's impact around the world.... How many copies sold in Fiji last week?

What about the worldwide smash "Fall In Line", for how many weeks the song has been smashing the BB Hot 100 since it was released? 

I'm honestly curious nat1

Wait but the majority of them knew it was Britney oprah13 

and be in the other video, multiple people thought genie was Britney oprah13

and no one remembered Xtina and people only remembered Britney oprah13 

agu trying it again calling people delusional when hes the only deuded soul in here oprah13 

go stream liberation sis oprah13 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.