Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Scarlet Witch

Kesha | Rainbow: The Film | August 10th

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

@Dan Can I make a GIF with GIPHY from the trailer and embed it in the tweet or is that not allowed? rip4

Yeah! You just need to download the source file of the GIF from giphy under the media tab :) 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah! You just need to download the source file of the GIF from giphy under the media tab :) 

And what am I supposed to do with the source file after the download?

16 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I know, right? cry1

Serving budget

Serving budget indeed! It looks like Akerlund was the director or is it just me?! 

22 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

And what am I supposed to do with the source file after the download?

You can post it right in the tweet! Twitter doesn’t do auto embeds like the forums does

Here is the description!

It will be a documentary! cry0

Watch The First Trailer For Kesha's New Apple Music Documentary 'Rainbow - The Film'

Kesha has released the trailer for her Apple Music documentary, Rainbow - The Film, which intends to be an empowering look at her healing process. The doc is due to be released on Aug. 10, which is also the one-year anniversary of her latest album of the same name.

In a press statement, the singer details the broader themes and inspiration behind the documentary.

"Making Rainbow the album was such a therapeutic process and given the opportunity to turn it into a three-dimensional piece of art has helped me find even deeper healing and catharsis," Kesha says. "I hope this film inspires others to never give up even if you feel full of hurt or lost, because after the storm comes a rainbow. Depression, anxiety and mental illness are things we all need to talk about more, and there is no shame in asking for help. Making the decision to work on yourself is the bravest thing you can do. I hope this film helps bring light and love to everyone."

Rainbow - The Film will involve "psychedelic vignettes" in order to convey the singer's struggles and how she was able to overcome the darkest period of her life. Featuring never-before-scene footage of the artist touring and preparing for the release of Rainbow, the documentary shines a new light on the private life of Kesha.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8467600/kesha-rainbow-documentary-trailer-video

1 minute ago, Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous said:

It's a documentary

1972821132_KeshaGIF-source(1).gif.58f1f4

It snatched my weave, my clothes and my stanning already

When will Five Flop Two?

fall1fall1fall1 

2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

OMG no. I'm going on holiday on Aug 09. I can't watch this til one week later. fall9 Truly the king of bad luck. fall9

Ugh no, that sucks giveup1

I don't have Apple Music though, so I have no clue how to watch this fall1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.