Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Scarlet Witch

Kesha | Rainbow: The Film | August 10th

13 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

The trailer is so fucking powerful. I'm sobbing. I was predicting MCBL Season 3 but technicaly this is it. I hope the film also shows 2014 rehab moments, and Kesha's  life while making the album. 

this cry5 

35 minutes ago, DW said:

I'm excited. I hope she doesn't shade Warrior in it.

Omg your first post in the Kesha section in forever cry7 

40 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

The trailer is so fucking powerful. I'm sobbing. I was predicting MCBL Season 3 but technicaly this is it. I hope the film also shows 2014 rehab moments, and Kesha's  life while making the album. 

Yes!!! I want her to go IN

Just now, Kivo said:

Who's that bearman guy on ATRL saying she will release a song soon after the film release? Or is he another unreliable stan brit10

He's reliable! He works at a radio station in the UK.

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

He's reliable! He works at a radio station in the UK.

oprah13oprah13oprah13

Wait, he said "a new song"... or did he mean to word it as "a new music video, for an old song" wat3 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

oprah13oprah13oprah13

Wait, he said "a new song"... or did he mean to word it as "a new music video, for an old song" wat3 

I'm sure he's talking about a new song

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Didn't know you're lurking on ATRL wendy2

For about two years now, but their systems keep crashing lol3 I don't have an account on there and can't register so lurking is the only way wendy2

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

I don't even know how to make one ny10

You can make GIFs at https://giphy.com/ and use them for your sig under "Account settings" --> "Signature"

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

For about two years now, but their systems keep crashing lol3 I don't have an account on there and can't register so lurking is the only way wendy2

They opened registrations for a day or two in December after a maintenance update and I was lucky enough to register bey1

18 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

You can make GIFs at https://giphy.com/ and use them for your sig under "Account settings" --> "Signature"

They opened registrations for a day or two in December after a maintenance update and I was lucky enough to register bey1

lana1

6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

No problem lana1

For some reason I can't upvote posts? I click it and just says 0 in green.

Edit: Oh wait, it fixed now.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.