Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Scarlet Witch

Kesha | Rainbow: The Film | August 10th

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

For some reason I can'' upvote posts? I click it and just says 0 in green. 

For some reason, if you upvote a post, a zero appears instead of a one. But once you click on the thread/post again, a one appears.

I've heard a lot of talk on Twitter about Kesha possibly releasing new music on this day as well? Perhaps they'll drop the music video that Alicia Angeles was working on a few months ago? jj3  Maybe that's why she met with her management the other day? She also has about two months free of touring in August - September, so that would be a great time to release new stuff and possibly do promo (if she ever does it again)? oprah14 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I've heard a lot of talk on Twitter about Kesha possibly releasing new music on this day as well? Perhaps they'll drop the music video that Alicia Angeles was working on a few months ago? jj3  Maybe that's why she met with her management the other day? She also has about two months free of touring in August - September, so that would be a great time to release new stuff and possibly do promo (if she ever does it again)? oprah14 

Everything is making sense now oprah14

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

Can you ask the bearman guy how come he was allowed to spill all this info without getting in trouble? I would have thought from a formal meeting they need to keep all things private, unless he overheard. 

3 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Can you ask the bearman guy how come he was allowed to spill all this info without getting in trouble? I would have thought from a formal meeting they need to keep all things private, unless he overheard. 

I'm sure he wouldn't say anything he isn't allowed to say. He sometimes writes me PMs with information about Kesha that is not supposed to be told to everyone.

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I'm sure he wouldn't say anything he isn't allowed to say. He sometimes writes me PMs with information about Kesha that is not supposed to be told to everyone.

Ah okay, then probably some media outlets are gonna start sharing the information too such as Billboard etc. 

Was one of the PMs when you said "a little bird is telling me Kesha's managment has something exciting planned for Kesha soon?" wendy2

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Ah okay, then probably some media outlets are gonna start sharing the information too such as Billboard etc. 

Was one of the PMs when you said "a little bird is telling me Kesha's managment has something exciting planned for Kesha soon?" wendy2

A certain member has got powers of deduction, I see wendy2

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Now I really just hope it won't be that country song she leaked on Instagram few months ago scream1

I don't think so. That song doesn't sound lead single-like.

God dammit I can’t get over how good these visuals look, like they’re Praying-level. 

Just now, Dan said:

God dammit I can’t get over how good these visuals look, like they’re Praying-level. 

They're better. Praying visuals were great due to the symbolism and storyline, but these ones have visual effects too!

Very intrigued by the visuals. I'd like her to make some explicit statements about what's been happening and not just shallow empowerment messages.

I saw the trailer on her Instagram. The visuals of her choking herself and this one are great! 

giphy.gif

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.