Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Scarlet Witch

Kesha | Rainbow: The Film | August 10th

15 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

Very intrigued by the visuals. I'd like her to make some explicit statements about what's been happening and not just shallow empowerment messages.

I saw the trailer on her Instagram. The visuals of her choking herself and this one are great! 

giphy.gif

Me too, I need her to go IN (if she’s allowed) jj1 

Just now, Kivo said:

I hope Kesha knows that too sha1wendy2

Of course. Her lead singles are always LEAD SINGLES!

I mean: TiK ToK - We R Who We R - Die Young - Praying. That 1-2-3-4 punch!

29 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yeah that's true. Other people also have some influence and advice for her lead single choice so I really doubt she'd make it a country one because most of gp don't know her for it. 

I also had no idea Hymn was planned to be the lead single, that would flop SO BADLY. It is a pop song, but it's so dull honestly. 

Just now, Kivo said:

Also she's been serving beach vibes recently so Mermaid wouldn't be a bad single/album name choice, just sayinnn'.

bearman and me are speculating for weeks now that K4 is gonna be mermaid-related tehe1

Her talking about mermaids in the Cosmopolitan interview, the cruise, etc...

5 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Yeah that's true. Other people also have some influence and advice for her lead single choice so I really doubt she'd make it a country one because most of gp don't know her for it. 

I also had no idea Hymn was planned to be the lead single, that would flop SO BADLY. It is a pop song, but it's so dull honestly. 

RCA would never approve a country lead single. She can record as many country songs she wants as album tracks, but she is still being marketed as a pop artist.

Well, they thought Hymn would be a "safe" lead single because it's a chill, radio-friendly pop song, while ignoring the fact that Praying was the only inevitable lead single option after the situation she came from.

51 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Never thought about this, what a combo of leads cry7 

12 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

RCA would never approve a country lead single. She can record as many country songs she wants as album tracks, but she is still being marketed as a pop artist.

Well, they thought Hymn would be a "safe" lead single because it's a chill, radio-friendly pop song, while ignoring the fact that Praying was the only inevitable lead single option after the situation she came from.

Yeah I agree, but they fucking messed up by not releasing a clean version of Woman fall1  It could’ve slayed here.

But I’d be all here for a Mermaid album cry9 

2 hours ago, Kivo said:

A new film that is gonna be longer than 30+ mins and and a possible new single is coming for a new album. Sisters, fasten your seat belts. sass1imready1nat2

Are you posting everything bearman says here? ny6

2 hours ago, Dan said:

I've heard a lot of talk on Twitter about Kesha possibly releasing new music on this day as well? Perhaps they'll drop the music video that Alicia Angeles was working on a few months ago? jj3  Maybe that's why she met with her management the other day? She also has about two months free of touring in August - September, so that would be a great time to release new stuff and possibly do promo (if she ever does it again)? oprah14 

oprah14

I've watched this trailer like 80 times fall2 

I can't believe this morning I said Kesha news has been so slow lately and she drops this like 2 hours later fall2 

11 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Are you posting everything bearman says here? ny6

oprah14

Yup hottie1 I thought he's an unreliable stan, but if he isn't I'm not as sceptical anymore bey6

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

I can't believe this morning I said Kesha news has been so slow lately and she drops this like 2 hours later fall2 

You're a prophet gaga13

Dansus Christ, in the Lord's name, make more prophecies gaga13

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

This was me, I was browsing Twitter, almost falling asleep then boom, Kesha is here to stay oprah13

Edit: I meant to write slay but stay fits too, shes's here to stay and slay kii1

23 minutes ago, Dan said:

Never thought about this, what a combo of leads cry7 

Yeah I agree, but they fucking messed up by not releasing a clean version of Woman fall1  It could’ve slayed here.

But I’d be all here for a Mermaid album cry9 

Independant Woman would really slay tbh, even in Europe with all this shit going on in the world right now cry9 She also should have done more TV performances to promote her main songs. I hope she gets to next era, but maybe they just rushed this era so she can start a new one soon, then she broke her knee and shes touring so all bad timing. 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Independant Woman would really slay tbh, even in Europe with all this shit going on in the world right now cry9

Too bad Europe dropped her years ago um3

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Too bad Europe dropped her years ago um3

She needs to collab with a European artist really soon. Or even international that is doing well in Europe, I mean Macklemore is fairly popular in the UK, but a slow ballad-like song is not what people wanna hear here right now. 

Imagine if she collabed with Ed Sheeran and made a bop country song together. ny5

6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

You're a prophet gaga13

Dansus Christ, in the Lord's name, make more prophecies gaga13

I declare that on August 10th, 2018 - Ms. Kesha Rose Sebert will start a glorious new era filled with BOPS gaga13 

7 minutes ago, Kivo said:

This was me, I was browsing Twitter, almost falling asleep then boom, Kesha is here to stay oprah13

Edit: I meant to write slay but stay fits too, shes's here to stay and slay kii1

She is here to stay and slay, what an icon, a legend gaga13 

5 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Independant Woman would really slay tbh, even in Europe with all this shit going on in the world right now cry9 She also should have done more TV performances to promote her main songs. I hope she gets to next era, but maybe they just rushed this era so she can start a new one soon, then she broke her knee and shes touring so all bad timing. 

IT WOULD'VE. This era was still pretty good regardless of all that, I just need more consistency next era and hopefully more interviews cry9  I thought we'd get a ton of Kesha interviews this era because she was absent for so long, but nope fall1 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

She needs to collab with a European artist really soon. Or even international that is doing well in Europe, I mean Macklemore is fairly popular in the UK, but a slow ballad-like song is not what people wanna hear here right now. 

Imagine if she collabed with Ed Sheeran and made a bop country song together. ny5

She could finally win her grammy! ny6 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

I know, I've been saying this for a long time. She could easily get a European hit with a clever collab, but the question is whether she actually wants that. I doubt she still cares about these things tbh.

3 minutes ago, Kivo said:

This sounds absolutely vomit-inducing vomit1

I want to be spared from Ed Shitran at all costs and always, please

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I declare that on August 10th, 2018 - Ms. Kesha Rose Sebert will start a glorious new era filled with BOPS gaga13 

12 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I second this gaga13

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

She is here to stay and slay, what an icon, a legend gaga13 

IT WOULD'VE. This era was still pretty good regardless of all that, I just need more consistency next era and hopefully more interviews cry9  I thought we'd get a ton of Kesha interviews this era because she was absent for so long, but nope fall1 

The lack of interviews bothered me so much (also her absence from social media). She is so fun in interviews.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.