Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Scarlet Witch

Kesha | Rainbow: The Film | August 10th

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

The lack of interviews bothered me so much (also her absence from social media). She is so fun in interviews.

Her interviews are literally the best, if I don't get a Conan interview this year or next, I'll be ready to fight clap1 

MusikFest is her last tour date on August 7th, so maybe she'll be appearing on some Talk show or something a few days after to promote the doc or new music?

I keep refreshing here to see if she's booked on any shows in the upcoming few weeks: https://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html

6 minutes ago, CroNich said:

I hope if she does give us new music she serves us gospel teas... ala Demi Lovato TMYLM  but a bit edgier. 

Meh, not here for that. I'd love something like Praying but upbeat throughout the whole song like the last verse. A bop with meaningful lyrics and low amount of autotune and vocal effects. 

Gospel music can easily feel a bit drowning even though it's supposed to be somewhat positive. 

I'm getting Apple music just for this yas1

On 7/31/2018 at 9:55 AM, TomTom2288 said:

This sounds absolutely vomit-inducing vomit1

I want to be spared from Ed Shitran at all costs and always, please

I agree. Ed has been literally everywhere lately and it's unbearable. My music is the one place I can escape him, I don't need him invading that too dead4

22 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

On 7/31/2018 at 1:55 AM, TomTom2288 said:

Same here yas1

22 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

I agree. Ed has been literally everywhere lately and it's unbearable. My music is the one place I can escape him, I don't need him invading that too dead4

I know, right? The fact that there are actually people who love and stan this person and his music vomit1

21 minutes ago, Dan said:

They are doing an early screening in NY on August 9th

I need to get to this screening somehow wendy3 

25 minutes ago, Dan said:

I need to get to this screening somehow wendy3 

OMG. I just got tickets to the screening fall1fall1fall1 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.