Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Scarlet Witch

Kesha | Rainbow: The Film | August 10th

4 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Oh so the song will be featured in a movie soundtrack, but it's still being pushed as a single. So like if Praying was released as normal then also was used for a soundtrack in a movie. Double promotion is coming oprah14 If it's used for a soundtrack it's probably powerful, upbeat and iconic. Not here for Kesha being pushed as a political pop girl though. 

WHAT oprah10 

6 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Oh so the song will be featured in a movie soundtrack, but it's still being pushed as a single. So like if Praying was released as normal then also was used for a soundtrack in a movie. Double promotion is coming oprah14 If it's used for a soundtrack it's probably powerful, upbeat and iconic. Not here for Kesha being pushed as a political pop girl though. 

Bearman and another user just said it will be used as a movie soundtrack, but it will definitely be a properly promoted single. So that it could be like a standalone single for now, but also a potential lead single contestant if it does well.

6 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Bearman and another user just said it will be used as a movie soundtrack, but it will definitely be a properly promoted single. So that it could be like a standalone single for now, but also a potential lead single contestant if it does well.

we love a double promotion oprah10 

On 8/17/2018 at 6:15 AM, Kivo said:

This era was definitely more successful than Warrior, also she gained a bunch of new fans (even straight ones) and a lot more respect. It gave her more balance to her party persona. Also Timber wasn't part of her Warrior era and some people think she was more successful during that time because Timber was so big. 

The Warrior Tour ended in 2015 though and the Dirty Love video was released really close to Timber.

11 hours ago, Kivo said:

All the feels.

4 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

All the feels.

Kesha said in an interview she really wasn't sure about Praying being the lead single as it's a ballad, then once it released Twitter got super political, now another political song is coming and I really don't want her to be this way, she isn't that strongly political, just supports equality, why can't we have something like Body Talks as the lead, RCA needs to stop pushing her the wrong way wendy4 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Kesha said in an interview she really wasn't sure about Praying being the lead single as it's a ballad, then once it released Twitter got super political, now another political song is coming and I really don't want her to be this way, she isn't that strongly political, just supports equality, why can't we have something like Body Talks as the lead, RCA needs to stop pushing her the wrong way wendy4 

I know. I don't think she's really made to tackle politics. She looses her self awareness when she tries to be political. Her self awareness which makes most of her catalogue immaculate to listen to. She makes better music in the politically neutral zone. She's so great at making art, I can respect her without her taking too many strong stances. I need cool weird music, not half-thoughtout political mishaps wendy1

3 hours ago, Rosé. said:

I know. I don't think she's really made to tackle politics. She looses her self awareness when she tries to be political. Her self awareness which makes most of her catalogue immaculate to listen to. She makes better music in the politically neutral zone. She's so great at making art, I can respect her without her taking too many strong stances. I need cool weird music, not half-thoughtout political mishaps wendy1

American Fool says hi kesha8 

2 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

If only she wanted to "talk about it", instead of spouting (in my opinion) bad politics and providing little to no explanation to why she believes what she believes.

it was unreleased oprah14 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.