Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Scarlet Witch

Kesha | Rainbow: The Film | August 10th

Just reposting what I posted on ATRL but again spoiler alert: 

Firstly you really don't get to see much of how the album was sort of made and put together (minus a couple of small clips of her recording Rainbow, Woman and Boogie Feet (in the credits) which is a bit of a bummer but the visuals and cinematography was amazing, honestly don't know why she couldn't bring it this hard with her music videos for the album (sans Praying). I loved the MV's for Spaceship and Bastards - Spaceship remains THAT song and honestly deserves so much more recognitiion because its actually phenomenal. The fact she doesn't even play it live is a travesty. I think personally there was probably a bit too much time dedicated for the Grammy performance given the whole thing was 31 minutes (and the credits go for about 3-4 minutes themselves. I think maybe if they pushed it to an hour and included more clips of how the songs on Rainbow came about then it would be almost perfect. 

Also no mention of new music but hopefully that was her way to officially end the era and we get some new music very soon!

5 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Just reposting what I posted on ATRL but again spoiler alert: 

Firstly you really don't get to see much of how the album was sort of made and put together (minus a couple of small clips of her recording Rainbow, Woman and Boogie Feet (in the credits) which is a bit of a bummer but the visuals and cinematography was amazing, honestly don't know why she couldn't bring it this hard with her music videos for the album (sans Praying). I loved the MV's for Spaceship and Bastards - Spaceship remains THAT song and honestly deserves so much more recognitiion because its actually phenomenal. The fact she doesn't even play it live is a travesty. I think personally there was probably a bit too much time dedicated for the Grammy performance given the whole thing was 31 minutes (and the credits go for about 3-4 minutes themselves. I think maybe if they pushed it to an hour and included more clips of how the songs on Rainbow came about then it would be almost perfect. 

Also no mention of new music but hopefully that was her way to officially end the era and we get some new music very soon!

Yeah the film was beautiful, not too much new stuff, but I loved it cry7 

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

The last scene in the credits lmfao1

She is so adorable

Someone needs to create a gif of her failing to clap it was the funniest thing ny4

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.