Kesha | Rainbow: The Film | August 10th

TomTom    7,842
2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

For some reason I can'' upvote posts? I click it and just says 0 in green. 

For some reason, if you upvote a post, a zero appears instead of a one. But once you click on the thread/post again, a one appears.

Dan    13,431
7 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

@Dan @Kivo Now we all have different GIFs from the trailer in our sig yas2

BEA UT I FUL. cry8 

Kivo    1,678

A new film that is gonna be longer than 30+ mins and and a possible new single is coming for a new album. Sisters, fasten your seat belts. sass1imready1nat2

Dan    13,431

I've heard a lot of talk on Twitter about Kesha possibly releasing new music on this day as well? Perhaps they'll drop the music video that Alicia Angeles was working on a few months ago? jj3  Maybe that's why she met with her management the other day? She also has about two months free of touring in August - September, so that would be a great time to release new stuff and possibly do promo (if she ever does it again)? oprah14 

Kivo    1,678
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I've heard a lot of talk on Twitter about Kesha possibly releasing new music on this day as well? Perhaps they'll drop the music video that Alicia Angeles was working on a few months ago? jj3  Maybe that's why she met with her management the other day? She also has about two months free of touring in August - September, so that would be a great time to release new stuff and possibly do promo (if she ever does it again)? oprah14 

Everything is making sense now oprah14

Kivo    1,678
1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

Can you ask the bearman guy how come he was allowed to spill all this info without getting in trouble? I would have thought from a formal meeting they need to keep all things private, unless he overheard. 

TomTom    7,842
3 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Can you ask the bearman guy how come he was allowed to spill all this info without getting in trouble? I would have thought from a formal meeting they need to keep all things private, unless he overheard. 

I'm sure he wouldn't say anything he isn't allowed to say. He sometimes writes me PMs with information about Kesha that is not supposed to be told to everyone.

Kivo    1,678
2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I'm sure he wouldn't say anything he isn't allowed to say. He sometimes writes me PMs with information about Kesha that is not supposed to be told to everyone.

Ah okay, then probably some media outlets are gonna start sharing the information too such as Billboard etc. 

Was one of the PMs when you said "a little bird is telling me Kesha's managment has something exciting planned for Kesha soon?" wendy2

TomTom    7,842
1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Ah okay, then probably some media outlets are gonna start sharing the information too such as Billboard etc. 

Was one of the PMs when you said "a little bird is telling me Kesha's managment has something exciting planned for Kesha soon?" wendy2

A certain member has got powers of deduction, I see wendy2

Okan    7,172
14 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Oh wow oh wow shock1 

Kivo    1,678
36 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

A certain member has got powers of deduction, I see wendy2

kii1wendy2

Kivo    1,678

Now I really just hope it won't be that country song she leaked on Instagram few months ago scream1

TomTom    7,842
1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Now I really just hope it won't be that country song she leaked on Instagram few months ago scream1

I don't think so. That song doesn't sound lead single-like.

Dan    13,431
28 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

@Dan My first tweet to get over 100 likes bey4

King of tweeting gaga13 

Dan    13,431

God dammit I can’t get over how good these visuals look, like they’re Praying-level. 

TomTom    7,842
Just now, Dan said:

God dammit I can’t get over how good these visuals look, like they’re Praying-level. 

They're better. Praying visuals were great due to the symbolism and storyline, but these ones have visual effects too!

Sheezus    8,454

Very intrigued by the visuals. I'd like her to make some explicit statements about what's been happening and not just shallow empowerment messages.

I saw the trailer on her Instagram. The visuals of her choking herself and this one are great! 

giphy.gif

Sheezus    8,454
1 minute ago, Dan said:

They're better TBH! That praying mantis is everything kesha4