Jump to content

Kesha | Rainbow: The Film | August 10th

Recommended Posts

Dan    13,431
15 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

Very intrigued by the visuals. I'd like her to make some explicit statements about what's been happening and not just shallow empowerment messages.

 

I saw the trailer on her Instagram. The visuals of her choking herself and this one are great! 

giphy.gif

Me too, I need her to go IN (if she’s allowed) jj1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
54 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I don't think so. That song doesn't sound lead single-like.

I hope Kesha knows that too sha1wendy2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,842
Just now, Kivo said:

I hope Kesha knows that too sha1wendy2

 

Of course. Her lead singles are always LEAD SINGLES!

I mean: TiK ToK - We R Who We R - Die Young - Praying. That 1-2-3-4 punch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
29 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Of course. Her lead singles are always LEAD SINGLES!

I mean: TiK ToK - We R Who We R - Die Young - Praying. That 1-2-3-4 punch!

Yeah that's true. Other people also have some influence and advice for her lead single choice so I really doubt she'd make it a country one because most of gp don't know her for it. 

I also had no idea Hymn was planned to be the lead single, that would flop SO BADLY. It is a pop song, but it's so dull honestly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678

Also she's been serving beach vibes recently so Mermaid wouldn't be a bad single/album name choice, just sayinnn'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,842
Just now, Kivo said:

Also she's been serving beach vibes recently so Mermaid wouldn't be a bad single/album name choice, just sayinnn'.

bearman and me are speculating for weeks now that K4 is gonna be mermaid-related tehe1

Her talking about mermaids in the Cosmopolitan interview, the cruise, etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,842
5 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Yeah that's true. Other people also have some influence and advice for her lead single choice so I really doubt she'd make it a country one because most of gp don't know her for it. 

I also had no idea Hymn was planned to be the lead single, that would flop SO BADLY. It is a pop song, but it's so dull honestly. 

RCA would never approve a country lead single. She can record as many country songs she wants as album tracks, but she is still being marketed as a pop artist.

Well, they thought Hymn would be a "safe" lead single because it's a chill, radio-friendly pop song, while ignoring the fact that Praying was the only inevitable lead single option after the situation she came from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,431
51 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Of course. Her lead singles are always LEAD SINGLES!

I mean: TiK ToK - We R Who We R - Die Young - Praying. That 1-2-3-4 punch!

Never thought about this, what a combo of leads cry7 

12 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

RCA would never approve a country lead single. She can record as many country songs she wants as album tracks, but she is still being marketed as a pop artist.

Well, they thought Hymn would be a "safe" lead single because it's a chill, radio-friendly pop song, while ignoring the fact that Praying was the only inevitable lead single option after the situation she came from.

Yeah I agree, but they fucking messed up by not releasing a clean version of Woman fall1  It could’ve slayed here.

 

But I’d be all here for a Mermaid album cry9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,842
2 hours ago, Kivo said:

A new film that is gonna be longer than 30+ mins and and a possible new single is coming for a new album. Sisters, fasten your seat belts. sass1imready1nat2

Are you posting everything bearman says here? ny6

2 hours ago, Dan said:

I've heard a lot of talk on Twitter about Kesha possibly releasing new music on this day as well? Perhaps they'll drop the music video that Alicia Angeles was working on a few months ago? jj3  Maybe that's why she met with her management the other day? She also has about two months free of touring in August - September, so that would be a great time to release new stuff and possibly do promo (if she ever does it again)? oprah14 

oprah14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,431

I've watched this trailer like 80 times fall2 

I can't believe this morning I said Kesha news has been so slow lately and she drops this like 2 hours later fall2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
11 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Are you posting everything bearman says here? ny6

oprah14

Yup hottie1 I thought he's an unreliable stan, but if he isn't I'm not as sceptical anymore bey6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,842
7 minutes ago, Dan said:

I've watched this trailer like 80 times fall2 

I can't believe this morning I said Kesha news has been so slow lately and she drops this like 2 hours later fall2 

You're a prophet gaga13

Dansus Christ, in the Lord's name, make more prophecies gaga13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
9 minutes ago, Dan said:

I've watched this trailer like 80 times fall2 

I can't believe this morning I said Kesha news has been so slow lately and she drops this like 2 hours later fall2 

This was me, I was browsing Twitter, almost falling asleep then boom, Kesha is here to stay oprah13

Edit: I meant to write slay but stay fits too, shes's here to stay and slay kii1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,842
1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Yup hottie1 I thought he's an unreliable stan, but if he isn't I'm not as sceptical anymore bey6

More like eager for every little scoop lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
23 minutes ago, Dan said:

Never thought about this, what a combo of leads cry7 

Yeah I agree, but they fucking messed up by not releasing a clean version of Woman fall1  It could’ve slayed here.

 

But I’d be all here for a Mermaid album cry9 

Independant Woman would really slay tbh, even in Europe with all this shit going on in the world right now cry9 She also should have done more TV performances to promote her main songs. I hope she gets to next era, but maybe they just rushed this era so she can start a new one soon, then she broke her knee and shes touring so all bad timing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,842
1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Independant Woman would really slay tbh, even in Europe with all this shit going on in the world right now cry9

Too bad Europe dropped her years ago um3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Too bad Europe dropped her years ago um3

She needs to collab with a European artist really soon. Or even international that is doing well in Europe, I mean Macklemore is fairly popular in the UK, but a slow ballad-like song is not what people wanna hear here right now. 

Imagine if she collabed with Ed Sheeran and made a bop country song together. ny5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,431
6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

You're a prophet gaga13

Dansus Christ, in the Lord's name, make more prophecies gaga13

I declare that on August 10th, 2018 - Ms. Kesha Rose Sebert will start a glorious new era filled with BOPS gaga13 

7 minutes ago, Kivo said:

This was me, I was browsing Twitter, almost falling asleep then boom, Kesha is here to stay oprah13

Edit: I meant to write slay but stay fits too, shes's here to stay and slay kii1

She is here to stay and slay, what an icon, a legend gaga13 

 

5 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Independant Woman would really slay tbh, even in Europe with all this shit going on in the world right now cry9 She also should have done more TV performances to promote her main songs. I hope she gets to next era, but maybe they just rushed this era so she can start a new one soon, then she broke her knee and shes touring so all bad timing. 

IT WOULD'VE. This era was still pretty good regardless of all that, I just need more consistency next era and hopefully more interviews cry9  I thought we'd get a ton of Kesha interviews this era because she was absent for so long, but nope fall1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,431
1 minute ago, Kivo said:

She needs to collab with a European artist really soon. Or even international that is doing well in Europe, I mean Macklemore is fairly popular in the UK, but a slow ballad-like song is not what people wanna hear here right now. 

Imagine if she collabed with Ed Sheeran and made a bop country song together. ny5

She could finally win her grammy! ny6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,842
1 minute ago, Kivo said:

She needs to collab with a European artist really soon. Or even international that is doing well in Europe, I mean Macklemore is fairly popular in the UK, but a slow ballad-like song is not what people wanna hear here right now. 

I know, I've been saying this for a long time. She could easily get a European hit with a clever collab, but the question is whether she actually wants that. I doubt she still cares about these things tbh.

3 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Imagine if she collabed with Ed Sheeran and made a bop country song together. ny5

This sounds absolutely vomit-inducing vomit1

I want to be spared from Ed Shitran at all costs and always, please

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I declare that on August 10th, 2018 - Ms. Kesha Rose Sebert will start a glorious new era filled with BOPS gaga13 

12 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I second this gaga13

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

I declare that on August 10th, 2018 - Ms. Kesha Rose Sebert will start a glorious new era filled with BOPS gaga13 

She is here to stay and slay, what an icon, a legend gaga13 

 

IT WOULD'VE. This era was still pretty good regardless of all that, I just need more consistency next era and hopefully more interviews cry9  I thought we'd get a ton of Kesha interviews this era because she was absent for so long, but nope fall1 

The lack of interviews bothered me so much (also her absence from social media). She is so fun in interviews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×