Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Scarlet Witch

Kesha | Rainbow: The Film | August 10th

11 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I posted comments all the time on ATRL the last couple of hours and I really had no problems kesha7

Maybe it's fine for people that are registered lol3

I downloaded and just finished watching the film. Satisfying! Would still have loved for it to be longer with more behind the scenes of the creation of the album. Hopefully she'll have this punctuate the end of the Rainbow era and move on to the next album soon kesha4

Hi animals i just watched the rainbow movie and it was really good! 

I think that it had a lot of art to help say what it was like and it was like more music videos! she also had how she made some songs i am happy for the movie!!

3 hours ago, Queen said:

such a beautiful short film. oprah2 I really wish it was longer and we got to see more of the process going into Rainbow and more BTS footage of the Rainbow era. giveup1 

Agreed cry9  

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Agreed cry9  

This might be an unpopular opinion, but Rainbow is my favorite era thus far. oprah2 She might not have the success she once had, but I'm so happy to see her happy and producing the album she wants to make. I enjoy all of the songs and the videos, and the tour was a magical experience. This film was the perfect was to end the era. oprah2 (with the exception of the cruise ofc! jj2 )

2 hours ago, Queen said:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but Rainbow is my favorite era thus far. oprah2 She might not have the success she once had, but I'm so happy to see her happy and producing the album she wants to make. I enjoy all of the songs and the videos, and the tour was a magical experience. This film was the perfect was to end the era. oprah2 (with the exception of the cruise ofc! jj2 )

I’m really happy with this era, and I think she received new levels of success this era with all the critical acclaim cry7  Just wish it had more interviews :( 

2 hours ago, Queen said:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but Rainbow is my favorite era thus far.

It's not unpopular jj2

2 hours ago, Queen said:

She might not have the success she once had,

This era was more successful than Warrior jj2

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

Just wish it had more interviews :( 

This! clap1

This era was definitely more successful than Warrior, also she gained a bunch of new fans (even straight ones) and a lot more respect. It gave her more balance to her party persona. Also Timber wasn't part of her Warrior era and some people think she was more successful during that time because Timber was so big. 

3 hours ago, Kivo said:

This era was definitely more successful than Warrior, also she gained a bunch of new fans (even straight ones) and a lot more respect. It gave her more balance to her party persona. Also Timber wasn't part of her Warrior era and some people think she was more successful during that time because Timber was so big. 

Yeah so many of my friends love her now, who just like her hits before, but they loved and some bought the album cry9 

On 8/16/2018 at 2:15 PM, Kivo said:

yeah timber came immediately after the Warrior era i think. (as part of Pitbull's era)

Oh so the song will be featured in a movie soundtrack, but it's still being pushed as a single. So like if Praying was released as normal then also was used for a soundtrack in a movie. Double promotion is coming oprah14 If it's used for a soundtrack it's probably powerful, upbeat and iconic. Not here for Kesha being pushed as a political pop girl though. 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.