Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

FOTP Big Brother 8: The Aftershow

tVaPZBA.png

Hello and welcome to FOTP Big Brother 8 Aftershow, what's good? You may all know me when I was Maraj and I won fan favorite a few seasons ago. I'm the best fan favorite btw but... can you believe I'M the new host for the aftershow? Me and Hylia swapped roles because he lost a bet about Barbie Tingz being on Queen.

Anyways this is just a reminder that anyone and everyone that gets evicted will get a special interview which will be aired here in a full, no holds barred format!

Up first we have a VERY special interview with @Hylia, stay perched and stay tuned ladies and gentlemens.

3 minutes ago, Barbie said:

What the actual fuck is going on with you two? Oh sis, it's time to add some new rules to the house. @Divine

Nah let them have at it. Better than that fight about dental hygiene you and Simón had a few seasons back.

Related image

Just now, Ghostface said:

Look with how violent players I have to deal... sob1 But I like it... laugh1

VIOLENT PLAYERS?! Shut the fuck up faggot with the total hypocrisy

Related image 

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

You can choke, leave Hylia alone before I'll cut your balls off

Related image

Queen, your avi is beautiful and I love you! We must stay SAFE from Ghostass oprah4 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.