Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

FOTP Big Brother 8: The Aftershow

Ok let's get started with this interview before Luca and Ghostface start scissoring each other in a very non-sexual way..

*lights! camera! action!*

Hello America and all the other countries! It is I, Barbie, the new host of the aftershow. Today I had the pleasure to invterview one of my faves @Hylia, he got evicted because the head of household chose him over the psycho killer. 

Hello Hylia! Can you believe I'm interviewing the one and only Hylia when a few seasons back it was the other way around? Anyways enough about me how are you currently feeling right now?

Co-host icons! Right now I’m feeling sort of relieved, now that I’m not in the house with @Ghostface anymore. R.I.P. to those houseguests we used to see!

First of all.. are you surprised that people picked Ghostface to stay in the house instead of you? Spill it sistren!

Not really. He provides the kiis, but he also provides the NBC Dateline vibes and I know these girls like a little bit of danger. 

Do you think the HoH @Cosmic made a dumb decision and is there anything you would like to say to him?

When he has to go against Ghostface and his family starts receiving parts of him in the mail, I suppose Cosmic will know that he truly fucked up. I wish him... an ounce of luck.

Were you apart of any alliances or were you lonely and left out in the cold like Xtina's Liberation on the Billboard 200?

I was in a beautiful alliance, perhaps the one sane one in the house. I hope they prevail, or at the very least get to leave the house alive.

Is there someone in the house who would've definitely been your target? Why?

I was still getting a feel for everyone, so I didn’t have any specific targets yet. Perhaps that was my mistake, I wasn’t wary enough of the people around me. I won’t make that mistake again!

Any last words for the remaining houseguests? 

I’ll pray for all of you. I’ll pray that all of your faves’ next eras make Liberation look like 25. I’ll pray that you all know how badly you’ve fucked up before leaving the BB house via ambulance. Don’t say I didn’t warn you all.

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

Btw @Barbie made that banner himself. Everyone appreciate our new graphics legend.

Related image

I know right especially since @Michael. wanted to be a little brat and not make it for me. 

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

I really hate you @Barbie for not joining BB this season

Related image

Girl nah I'm good. I had my fun now I can sit back and watch you girls run like chickens with the heads cut off.

2 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Do you think the HoH Cosmic made a dumb decision and is there anything you would like to say to him?

When he has to go against Ghostface and his family starts receiving parts of him in the mail, I suppose Cosmic will know that he truly fucked up. I wish him... an ounce of luck.

fall1 

1 minute ago, Maria said:

ok bitch send me your location im ready 2 fight

dRvh4F4.gif

I'M SORRY ALSNDJKASD I LOVED THE ALBUM I JUST HAD TO! 

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

The highest rated interview in BB history!

QWNXa2O.gif

Thank you for the amazing interview, the other two girlies who got the boot left me sitting and collecting dust.

I also sent a 'Ghostface Protection Kit' to your home bc lord knows you'll need it!

QWNXa2O.gif

Just now, Barbie said:

Thank you for the amazing interview, the other two girlies who got the boot left me sitting and collecting dust.

I also sent a 'Ghostface Protection Kit' to your home bc lord knows you'll need it!

QWNXa2O.gif

Joining the Witness.zip Protection Program as we speak! Svetlana, age 22, origin of Russia, now relocating to Venezuela is getting the fuck away from that psycho 

QWNXa2O.gif

I can confirm the producers aren't completely heartless. We hired an entire police squad to protect the evicted houseguests. Yall dying at the hands of Ghostface is useless to us if it's not filmed and aired by us.

QWNXa2O.gif

Just now, Maria said:

it's ok sis i wouldn't hurt you im no gh*stface

QWNXa2O.gif

“Where is Maria? Why don’t I see her?” commented the houseguests after Ghostface heard your shade

QWNXa2O.gif

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.