Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

FOTP Big Brother 8: The Aftershow

3 minutes ago, Maria said:

it's ok sis i wouldn't hurt you im no gh*stface

QWNXa2O.gif

Whew I was scared some of these houseguests have me scared and shaking like a whore in church.

QWNXa2O.gif

15 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I know right especially since @Michael. wanted to be a little brat and not make it for me. 

Girl nah I'm good. I had my fun now I can sit back and watch you girls run like chickens with the heads cut off.

excuse me bitch but how could I guess that you needed one if you didn't ask

Related image

14 minutes ago, Michael. said:

excuse me bitch but how could I guess that you needed one if you didn't ask

Related image

Listen here sir, Hannah told me that she asked you to make one for me and you said no! Cute avi btw love him omg!

Related image

10 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Well she LIED, the fucking snake

I can't at the audacity

Related image

Well it's okay king!

I did it myself and it turned out good I-

Related image

4 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Barbie might sue you for that logo

watch your back

Related image

Well I work for Hannah so they'll be suing her even tho I made it. Welp!

Related image

Ok ladies now let's get in formation. Hide your sharp objects and other things that could hurt anyone. 

That's right folks I'm having a KILELR interview with the one and only @Ghostface

Ghostface, hello legend. Just a FYI, I am here with all of my security that Nicki had to use during the Remy Ma beef. How are you feeling today?

I am in killing-mood ( as usual ), but I will not take that on you, dear Barbie. Those bodyguards though. 

Great bodyguarding job, with the getting killed by a FRYING PAN.

Sorry, I had to. happy1

First of all.. you SHOOK the house when you started to threaten everyone. Was that your gameplay or were you being actually yourself? Answer wisely.

Well, this being a game is an answer to that, but I wouldn't underestimate my cravings for red color. 

Were you apart of any alliances or were people too damn scared of you?

Serial killers don't need accomplices ( usually ) and I am sure that even rival alliances would be against me. They had to take main role out. 

Is there someone in the house who would've definately been your target? Why?

Do you think that in that house any single one of them wouldn't be my target definitely? 

Oh... well now you and @Luca became very close, do you think you guys will continue to be slasher buddies after the show?

Luca is sweet and proud of him becoming mess with threats. Feels reductive and, as I said, I don't need helpers. I hope I will never find out if he voted against me. 

Any last KILLER words?

I hope for your sake that you have seen last ( piece ) of me. And don't think I won't find out who chose sloppy @Sylk ( or anyone for that matter ) over me.

Dear Barbie, I said I like you before, so please do me a favor. Tell our dearest host to read my contract again. happy1

Um... ok well sis this part is for you, time to start reading them contracts before your life is over. @Divine

See you all tomorrow with another evictee, good luck and have a good night America.

Just now, Maria said:

you're not doing that already? lol3

I'm well aware of everyone disliking me bc of the recent events but i have always enjoyed playing BB so much, is unreal how many times i asked Hannah to host a new season fall1

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.