Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

FOTP Big Brother 8: The Aftershow

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

stare1

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

It's been.... a night lol3 don't make me regret joining this gamelol3

Looks like one of you will actually see if God is a woman when he strikes. Let us know from up above babes. 🙈🙈🙈

Oh, my lovely housemates. Make me proud and slit each others' throats. Don't make me regret haunting this house for past 4 weeks ( ok, Maria 4 days ). 

Studio was filled with my fans. Thank you my ghostly babies. 

РезÑлÑÐ°Ñ Ñлика за scream 2 cinema scene

18 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Oh, my lovely housemates. Make me proud and slit each others' throats. Don't make me regret haunting this house for past 4 weeks ( ok, Maria 4 days ). 

Studio was filled with my fans. Thank you my ghostly babies. 

РезÑлÑÐ°Ñ Ñлика за scream 2 cinema scene

The scariest crowd I ever had to witness. I had the pleasure of interviewing you! Thanks for making this game interesting.. 

45 minutes ago, Michael. said:

scratch me, daddy! :( 

Only with a peak of knife...

17 minutes ago, Divine said:

Ok can we finally move on from the Ghostface story arch now

Evil ghosts never move on, but you can all try to do that... 

12 minutes ago, Maria said:

ig i do have some impact lol3

Well, some was required considering you outlived me... 

Ok ladies and gents, I somehow managed to get my interview via Skype with @Luca so this all pre-recorded!

*beaches noises with The Light Is Coming playing in the background*

This bitch is really on vacation...  Oh hello Luca! Since you decided to jump on a plane straight to your vacation, let's just do the interview right here on Skype.

First of all, how are you feeling?

To be honest, I am kinda sad that it is over for me this fast as I was really anticipated for a new season and to see people vote me out so fast didn't feel good. Oh well!

Ok so you did a exposé a day ago, do you feel dumb for doing it or did you feel like it needed to be said?

It had to be said, but I think I did it in a wrong way which caused the backfire. They will soon see the light and see that whatever I've been saying and preaching and praying is the TRUTH.

Were you apart of any alliances? Since you exposed other people's gameplays I wonder who you were with.

Other than the ugly one I exposed, I was in a cute alliance with @Royale & 2 other people who I won't mention. That's literally it, I heard that I was in a supposed ally with @Sylk, but that really never happened nor do I know why people would say this.

You had a weird fall out with @Beaux, explain what happened there? Give me ALL the TEA.

He's a pressed bitch who takes this shit seriously and he damn well knows it, watch him quote it and say I'm a liar and a two-faced rat lmao he's a pathetic ass BITCH who is scared to lose & afraid to admit his loss. He's probably the biggest snake I've ever encountered during this game as well.

Is there someone in the house who you can't stand, tell me who and why!

I know you're milking me out Barbie BITCH.  You know I'm fighting @Beaux & @Urbanov, apart from them I disliked @Simón., but I do think he's a strong player and deserves the highest position he can get as well, I guess or personalities during the game always bring fights bc I get jealous of him not fuming over the things I would, for example. But other than that, I can pretty much get along with everyone nicely, especially when I get to kill with my babe @Ghostface x 🙈💞

Any last words?

No.

.....well in that case I will see you all tomorrow for a THREE part event with THREE interviews. Can you believe? I can. Have a good night everyone.

Gather around everyone, today we will be doing only two interviews and two more tomorrow since posting all three would just a cluttered mess. 

So let's just start with the very JUICY and TEA SPILLING interview from a fan favorite winner who had something very clear to say before leaving the house yesterday.

Hello @Simón., welcome to the aftershow. Now I can NOT believe that only TWO people voted for you to stay, do you think you have an idea of who it was?

Good evening! I can think of two who might voted for me, but I won’t tell names to make it not awkward for them. 

I remember when we were together in our alliance a few seasons ago.... the STRESS of it all. Were you in any alliances this season?

Yes! I was in that big ass alliance which @Beaux was in and which he ruled like a fascist. He kicked everyone out who disagreed with him. He also created two small alliance groups. One with @Kuba@Urbanov and me in it and another one with those and  He created the alliance with @Cosmic, so the former alliance has some power over Cosmic. But they going to backstab him, that’s obvious. They were using him, because they were afraid that the competitions for HOH are back and Cosmic was slaying those. 

@Sylk also created a alliance to save himself which worked three times now! 

I also might leaked some info about the fascist alliances of Beaux to others as well. 

Speaking of alliances... Beaux seems to have given you the cold shoulder now that you're evicted but weren't you two on the same team? What caused the very unexpected beef?

Well. He has some trust issues. If you don’t follow his orders he goes all crazy on you. That’s why he removed @Royale from the big alliance. In my case he wanted some screenshots and I honestly didn’t care enough to give them to him. So, he threatened me and I was not having it. I don’t like being bossed around. 

Rather getting eliminated by him than standing on the side of a fascist. 

Also, the fascist alliance is going to try to recruit other houseguest to join the Beaux Jugend. So beware. 

Now was he the only enemy you had in the house or did you have another person that you wanted to be evicted instead of you?

His minions except @Cosmic, cause poor thing only getting played by them.

Who are you rooting for to win this season and why?

@Royale, cause he is such cutie 

@Jae cause he really grew on me and I would love to see him go far! 

Before we both part our ways and pretend to hate each other when secretly we love each other.... do you have any last words king?

beware of @Beaux, thank you for the interview and thank you, @Divine , for hosting an amazing season again! 

Don't go nowhere too fast because up next, a very adorable and kind legend named Kuba is up for his interview.

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

He created the alliance with @Cosmic, so the former alliance has some power over Cosmic. But they going to backstab him, that’s obvious. They were using him, because they were afraid that the competitions for HOH are back and Cosmic was slaying those. 

Now was he the only enemy you had in the house or did you have another person that you wanted to be evicted instead of you?

His minions except @Cosmic, cause poor thing only getting played by them.

oh wow, oh wow

QWNXa2O.gif

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.