Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

FOTP Big Brother 8: The Aftershow

Welcome to the aftershow King @Kuba so you have officially gotten the boot. How do you feel at the moment?

It always sucks to be evicted, especially by a fad like @Hylia, but I'll get over it! gaga3 

Were you apart of any alliances or were you lonely and ignored like Katy during the entire Witness era?

At the start we had quite a big alliance. It seemed like it had a lot of great people in it. But suddenly when we all decided to vote someone out, the votes didn't allign rav1 So in the end the alliance condensed to myself, @Beaux and @Urbanov. Legends BTW! 

Is there someone in the house who would've definately been your target? Why?

@Sylk! That inactive fad comes in here once every now and then just to post a Wendy Williams gif and go. He's floating his way up to the top with his alliance, which is just as inactive. I mean, do Sylk @Royale AND @Tomás have more than 5 collective posts between them? I hope someone gets rid of them soon. moo5

Now you have seem to be super quiet but yet people still dislike you, what was the reason? Were you doing a lot of PM talking or was it apart of your gameplay?

I'm not a very confrontational person, so I didn't really instigate any drama. But I participated everyday! I didn't really do a lot of PM talking tbh, but I guess I should have seeing that I'm out asdfghjkl katy6 

Any enemies in the house that you wish should've left before you did?

That cheap Sylk knock-off @Royale Remember when he totally screwed us over last season? Well I guess a lamb doesn't change his colours. I felt off about him from the start, but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. I guess it's my fault for not kicking him from the alliance right away. But hey y'all, learn from my mistakes! gaga3 

How did you feel about @Hylia coming back and automatically putting you up for eviction?

It felt a little bit predictable. I knew something was up when Hylia was lurking in the thread. I think it's the first time I've seen him in there lmao katy11 Anyway, as soon as he was back I knew I was up on the block. I mean, I know it wasn't even Hylia's decision. That dumb Tori Anus Stan just gets told what to do!  

Who are you rooting for to win and why?

Naturally I'd love for @Beaux or @Urbanov to get it. I mean, without them the game would pretty much be dead katy6 I'm also rooting for @Sweetener & @Dookie Quill they seem like genuinely good people and hope they get far in the competition! Also @Ghostface, I know you're technically evicted but it's like you've never left x

Any last words?

Make sure to participate in the Katy Perry Megarate hosted by yours truly  katy7

I was gonna tag everyone again but I don't wanna be annoying rip4 

But anyways I will see you all tomorrow after someone gets evicted for a interview with Michael and the evicted houseguest.

Have a great night and please watch your back, we don't want you to be stabbed in it.

6 minutes ago, Barbie said:

That cheap Sylk knock-off @Royale Remember when he totally screwed us over last season?

#TBT to when my whole alliance thought I was the rat and it turned out to be Royale. Oh the gag of it all. rip4 

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

Y’all are getting on my last damn nerve about Hylia’s return. Catch me giving him safety until final three if y’all keep testing me ari2

Now when it naturally happens, they're gonna use this against you until the wheels fall off.  lol3

2 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Now when it naturally happens, they're gonna use this against you until the wheels fall off.  lol3

Please I haven’t heard the end of it and they’re the ones that didn’t vote/split votes between Luca and Ghostface but it’s somehow my fault lol3 I’ll never be able to win so let them think whatever I’m so passed the point of caring anymore. lol3 

I am more active than before and posted ONE Wendy gif all season long Kuba's interview is full of malicious lies and fabrication - Official statement by Sylk

6 minutes ago, Divine said:

Y’all are getting on my last damn nerve about Hylia’s return. Catch me giving him safety until final three if y’all keep testing me ari2

Um I just said that I wasn't surprised at ha return, not that #rigannah was back at it I'm gaga3

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

Please I haven’t heard the end of it and they’re the ones that didn’t vote/split votes between Luca and Ghostface but it’s somehow my fault lol3 I’ll never be able to win so let them think whatever I’m so passed the point of caring anymore. lol3 

Well don't you remember you're the same one who "rIgGeD tHe CoMpEtItIoN fOr @Daenerys tO wIn TwIcE" !! Wow !! eve1

Just now, Barbie said:

Well don't you remember you're the same one who "rIgGeD tHe CoMpEtItIoN fOr @Daenerys tO wIn TwIcE" !! Wow !! eve1

oh yea you’re right, it definitely wasn’t him PMing all the floaters and players in the middle and offering them final two deals and safety all season eve1 I believe he referred to them as partnerships? eve1 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

oh yea you’re right, it definitely wasn’t him PMing all the floaters and players in the middle and offering them final two deals and safety all season eve1 I believe he referred to them as partnerships? eve1 

Well ok but I don’t want to brag about him being strategical because it’s still #FuckDaenerys over here. He can absolutely choke! clap1

6 minutes ago, Divine said:

That better be what you were saying hoe kylie8

I stuck up for you against rigging accusations last night, I would never queen! gaga3

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

Oh but I have to say thank you both SO much for these amazing interviews omg. You both gave me and the rest of corrupted America what we needed!! @Kuba @Simón. bey9

Legend those questions, WHEW 

Hannah needs to give you a raise! oprah13

Just now, Kuba said:

I stuck up for you against rigging accusations last night, I would never queen! gaga3

Legend those questions, WHEW 

Hannah needs to give you a raise! oprah13

Yea lemme bring you back hihi ari5

and in in regards to that second response.... no!

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

Is there someone in the house who would've definately been your target? Why?

@Sylk! That inactive fad comes in here once every now and then just to post a Wendy Williams gif and go. He's floating his way up to the top with his alliance, which is just as inactive. I mean, do Sylk @Royale AND @Tomás have more than 5 collective posts between them? I hope someone gets rid of them soon. moo5

Someone sounds bitter. Bye sis @Kuba

Resultado de imagen para mariah carey kiss gif

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.