Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

FOTP Big Brother 8: The Aftershow

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

Who are you rooting for to win this season and why?

@Royale, cause he is such cutie 

Any enemies in the house that you wish should've left before you did?

That cheap Sylk knock-off @Royale Remember when he totally screwed us over last season? Well I guess a lamb doesn't change his colours.

Omg a polarizing figure!

Well, Miss @Kuba. On top of being completely useless in the Big Brother House, you decided to form an alliance with the villains of the season... Which backfired!

I might add that instead of making some of your statements, especially since you failed to make it to jury, you should've SAT there and ate your food!

Zinr3Wr.jpg

2 hours ago, Cosmic said:

oh wow, oh wow

QWNXa2O.gif

Ok, so i've had enough of rat lies. gaga6

I will add you rn to the PM where i tell divine who i'm voting out (which we have since the start of the season).  according to the rat called simon i want to get rid of you, right? right? and what's better time than right now to get rid of you, right? 

because u know, i "attack" "big players", right?

Ok, i will let you stay in it, for the entire day, and u will see who am i voting for (alex obvs)

normally i won't go this far to calm someone down, because i'm a "fascist" u know, but i will do it. 

27 minutes ago, Beaux said:

I will add you rn to the PM where i tell divine who i'm voting out (which we have since the start of the season).

That defeats... the entire purpose dead2 don’t do that 

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

That defeats... the entire purpose dead2 don’t do that 

I know what i'm doing.  rih6

Now he won't have any doubt whether i "want to get rid of him" or not. 

i will remove him from the PM after tomorrow's eviction ceremony (when alex get evicted maybe, who knows!) because cosmic has no business staying there for longer.  

That's all. gaga11

2 minutes ago, Beaux said:

I know what i'm doing.  rih6

Now he won't have any doubt whether i "want to get rid of him" or not. 

i will remove him from the PM after tomorrow's eviction ceremony (when alex get evicted maybe, who knows!) because cosmic has no business staying there for longer.  

That's all. gaga11

No you’re literally not supposed to have 100% certainty on who votes who out. That just defeats the whole point of the several aspects of the game. I’ll be asking you for your vote in a new PM because adding people to your vote pm is a no jj4 

Just now, Divine said:

No you’re literally not supposed to have 100% certainty on who votes who out. That just defeats the whole point of the several aspects of the game. I’ll be asking you for your vote in a new PM because adding people to your vote pm is a no jj4 

katy4

Ok mamacita

don't be mad at me pls, i wanted good and had good intentions i swear ari5

5 hours ago, Barbie said:

Well don't you remember you're the same one who "rIgGeD tHe CoMpEtItIoN fOr @Daenerys tO wIn TwIcE" !! Wow !! eve1

5 hours ago, Divine said:

oh yea you’re right, it definitely wasn’t him PMing all the floaters and players in the middle and offering them final two deals and safety all season eve1 I believe he referred to them as partnerships? eve1 

i don't mean to brag but... eve1 yes i do eve1 two time winner, 3x Tahjy backstabber, alliance ruiner, etc eve1

6 hours ago, Beaux said:

Ok, so i've had enough of rat lies. gaga6

I will add you rn to the PM where i tell divine who i'm voting out (which we have since the start of the season).  according to the rat called simon i want to get rid of you, right? right? and what's better time than right now to get rid of you, right? 

because u know, i "attack" "big players", right?

Ok, i will let you stay in it, for the entire day, and u will see who am i voting for (alex obvs)

normally i won't go this far to calm someone down, because i'm a "fascist" u know, but i will do it. 

Pathetic. But what else to expect from you.  tay6

Everyone give it up for Miko Miko aka Mikey aka @Michael.

Going from an All Stars winner to being evicted pre-jury, let's check in with him and see how he's doing.

So first and foremost, were you apart of any alliances or did no one care for you like the industry and GP treats Tinashe?

Yes and most of the members of the alliances I was part of aren’t future winners so I can’t wait for them to get evicted soon. Good luck to @Beaux in particular, i’m keeping your seat warm until playtime’s over child. rih3 

Is there someone in the house who would've definitely been your target? Why?

No, fuck all those cunts. rih11 

This a big downgrade but from being a winner of All Stars, what do you think went wrong this time?

Like you said, winner, not everybody has that. No need to say more. rih4 

You didn't seem to have that many moments this seasons or did it all go down in the PM's?

I had a cute little romance with @Ghostface and that was enough action for this season. rih3 

Speaking of the PM's, is it true that @Beaux got heated because you weren't responding to him fast enough?

I don’t know I rarely opened those PMs you speak of,  but I know for sure that understanding such creature would require a degree in psychology that I don’t have. 

Who are you rooting for to win and why?

I guess @Royale since he will threaten to strangle my cat if I don’t say him.

Any last words? 

I noticed Justice Chen lost some weight, looks good on her.
tumblr_m7wxhhXBUf1r17mw1.gif

Just now, Ghostface said:

I guess little romance was not big enough love since you nominated me. ny1

Idk why but this made me laugh skdnkjskd I- eve1

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

Idk why but this made me laugh skdnkjskd I- eve1

You know I'm under the influence
So don't trust every word I say, I say
When I'm under the influence
It's a blur, but I want my way, my way

tay8

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

You know I'm under the influence
So don't trust every word I say, I say
When I'm under the influence
It's a blur, but I want my way, my way

tay8

Oh cmon Tove Lo bop. bey6

Just now, Barbie said:

Oh cmon Tove Lo bop. bey6

Well, Mikey/Miko was under the influence too... when he nominated me...  So he decided to play my heartstrings faster and faster ultimately becoming my true disaster... bey10

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.