Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

FOTP Big Brother 8: The Aftershow

6 minutes ago, Michael. said:

lol, this really got some of you triggered clap3 

Well, not in the way we have been accustomed by you. ny1

5 minutes ago, Michael. said:

shut up rat, I made you famous. rih6

Oh, now defending Royale and insulting me. I guess you forgot that being out of the house is making you an easier target. rih6

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

lol, this really got some of you triggered clap3 

Bitch lbr now, the only thing that got triggered by you is the door. It took everyone only 30 minutes to kick you out which, ironically, matches the collective time you stayed active during this whole game.

SeparateBitesizedHapuka-max-1mb.gif

6 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Bitch lbr now, the only thing that got triggered by you is the door. It took everyone only 30 minutes to kick you out which, ironically, matches the collective time you stayed active during this whole game.

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Beaux said:

lmao I was expecting to get evicted as I didn't give two fucks about the game so no, you're wrong once more, however this indeed triggered a reaction from you. rih3 

Just now, Divine said:

so hurtful, I cannot believe this. tired of the fakes smh.

Tired of the fakes? um I told you that I didn't have much interest in the game since the beginning, I signed up because you asked me to.

don't come with that bs now ny12 

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

lmao I was expecting to get evicted as I didn't give two fucks about the game so no, you're wrong once more, however this indeed triggered a reaction from you. rih3 

Aww, didn't know my sympathy post would make u this happy. lemme give u some needed attention and upvote u ig. rih6 

9 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Tired of the fakes? um I told you that I didn't have much interest in the game since the beginning, I signed up because you asked me to.

don't come with that bs now ny12 

I was kidding omg I- ari10

4 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Oh, now defending Royale and insulting me. I guess you forgot that being out of the house is making you an easier target. rih6

You simply don't have the vernacular you think you possess. moo13

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

You simply don't have the vernacular you think you possess. moo13

I don't think about things I definitely possess, Royale. But you better start thinking how to clear yourself from soon-coming tsunami. It will leave you dry on the shore. moo13

Just now, Divine said:

I was kidding omg I- ari10

didn't sound like it at first but it's cool ari10 

Just now, Beaux said:

bye sore loser. rih12 Keep bragging about your past victories like an old rat. rih7 

Except this interview was not that serious but I'm glad to know that it's bugging you. rih13 

May your heart find peace, my love. rih3 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.