Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

FOTP Big Brother 8: The Aftershow

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I don't think about things I definitely possess, Royale. But you better start thinking how to clear yourself from soon-coming tsunami. It will leave you dry on the shore. moo13

This is a fabrication and I've said what I'm saying on this topic. Cute attempt though, I may add! moo13

Just now, Royale said:

This is a fabrication and I've said what I'm saying on this topic. Cute attempt though, I may add! moo13

The things is... I didn't attempt anything... yet. The only fabrication here is your relations with members of three teams you are manipulating. I must confess that I will be genuinely sorry when you get evicted, because spectators are not going to have secretive villains to watch anymore. moo13 

@Barbie  did u have a good time today boo boo ?

4eo7KaF.gif 

@Divine, do you think i should security up after the next interview gets published?

Do i have to lawyer up? am i catching a lawsuit? 

gimme a call, lemme know.

4eo7KaF.gif

@Ghostface can you terrorize a couple bitches for me?  7RmUcys.gif

no planes, no knives pls

13 minutes ago, Beaux said:

@Barbie  did u have a good time today boo boo ?

4eo7KaF.gif 

@Divine, do you think i should security up after the next interview gets published?

Do i have to lawyer up? am i catching a lawsuit? 

gimme a call, lemme know.

4eo7KaF.gif

@Ghostface can you terrorize a couple bitches for me?  7RmUcys.gif

no planes, no knives pls

That's my favorite activity around this graveyard. tay6

16 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Are we getting new interviews? 

Yep in a few minutes actually. I got three coming up and I want to get them out of the way before I do any new ones! bey7

30 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Yep in a few minutes actually. I got three coming up and I want to get them out of the way before I do any new ones! bey7

eve1 

Welcome back to the Jury Aftershow, I have three legends here and ready to be interviewed. Since these house guests made it to jury, they get cute lil Myspace glitter graphics (I don't have the right budget bc my boss won't pay me.)

So first up is...

2XbfXOa.gif

Hello @Maria, how are you doing?

I'm doing pretty well, just enjoying my cup of hot tea, something the BB House has yet to provide!

How does it feel now that you made it to jury?

It feels... nasty. I wasn't capable of keeping up with the game for the past days due to me being away from home, but I sent my vote and talked with my alliance as much as I could. At the end of the day, it's whatever, it was obvious I was too much of a threat and taking me down when I couldn't play was not only a weak, shady, disgusting and fugly move, it also proved to me that everybody in this house, except for maybe two - three people, is a FAKE ugly gay cheap wig-wearing kind of a human person. If this kind of cheap behavior is what it takes to win Big Brother, congratulations to y'all cunts! You are one step closer to taking the 'crown'!

Were you apart of any alliances or were you left out like Liberation (I'm sorry I HAD to use it on you.)

First of all, rude, can't believe you'd mention Satan in front of my christian gorgeous face. Ugh, God keeps testing me I guess. Second of all, I had only one alliance with my CAL gals, @Kuba & @Cosmic, and was added with no purpose in other two. One managed by S*lk and one managed by B**x. Obviously, both were fucking useless and not-so-shockingly full of horseshit as I got evicted even though I specifically told their crusty asses that I would be capable of committing to the game fully starting a certain day. Welp, I wish them nothing but the worst in this game and I hope karma gets her kiss for their Post Malone smelling genitals. : )

Any big enemies that you want out the house?

@Hylia specifically is a rat. They put up my two sisters up for eviction and then, from what I've heard, tried its hardest to take me down. Hopefully, they remember that God is a woman who doesn't ever sleep and justice will be served, one way or another.

Who are you rooting for to win and why?

I am rooting for everyone with a Loona-related avi.

Any last words?
If anyone asks, yes I am pressed. Hope everyone who voted for me will be forced to leave to the catchy tune of 'Dance To This', the new single by Troye Sivan and Ariana Grande. : )

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.