Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

FOTP Big Brother 8: The Aftershow

30 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Yep in a few minutes actually. I got three coming up and I want to get them out of the way before I do any new ones! bey7

eve1 

Up next, the very FIERCE..

cHWIV6H.gif

It's SO great to see you here in jury @Tomás, you look good as always. Um so... how are you feeling? 

Resultado de imagen para wendy williams walking in gif

So you played a very lowkey game this season, what was the reason why?

I could be fake and say that I was suuuper busy but I was actually in the middle of my winter break. The reason I wasn't active is because I was forced to play by @Divine 'cos the sis needed to fill spots.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you think you did this season?

well I got into the jury without lifting a finger so i'll give myself a ten moo1 

Now you left with another lamb, do you think that move was planned because of the fights yesterday?

yes I do believe racism is very much alive in the fotp community

Were you apart of any alliances or did people not care for you?

i was a part of two alliances but i was i active in them? 

Resultado de imagen para wendy williams gif

Spoiler

no

Any big enemies that you want out the house and to join jury with you?

i wish @Cosmic would be here so we could make fun of @Royale's backrolls

Who are you rooting for to win and why?

well i already lost so idc

Any last words?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

no

Spoiler

Resultado de imagen para wendy williams walking in gif

And last but not least, the VERY iconic..

pf9Vwq0.gif

Well well well the one and only @Royale, how are you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good! And even better now that I'm in a bug and minion-free house in Jury.

So you were the top pick of everyone who got evicted, do you feel like you let them down?

Well tbh I couldn't see myself win this game so why would others feel so, but I appreciate them for being kind!

Now I know you were in alliances, can you tell me which ones you were in?

Time to get 100% honest here. It's cute that pre-jury evicted members like @Ghostface or @Kuba assume that I was "manipulating several teams etc", it's sweet; when in fact I kept it pretty low-key with PMs this season, which was my default it seems!

The only alliance I'd say I really was apart of was with the other French and the wannabe French. And even with that, there were about 5 posts posted in this PM anyway. At the beginning of the game, I was added to that tragic alliance with that supposed ***loyal "leader" in which I got removed from, then I was added to that @Sylk PM, the French PM was created and a few more PMs I barely checked and sometimes never posted in afterwards.

You had a huge fallout with a certain member in the house because you weren't reading PM's, do you think it was one big overreaction?

I mean, exactly. that "certain member" really is one of a kind. So yes, very uncalled for and desperate. Also, I still don't get how they had to lie about me wanting to go back to their team - for whatever reason -, which is a kii. I find it saddening that they had to resort to that gross lie to perhaps fullfil that fantasy? Which is, um. strange either way.

Any big enemies that you want out the house?

@Urbanov needs to go, since his bestie1!'s time to go is near anyway. I can't understand why after his friend got exposed the day before for being a liar, he decided to stay right by his side. His nomination by his dear friend really took the cake. Someone else deserved to snatch the veto so he could pack his bags.

I don't want to jinx him since I don't play with demons asjdk but we fought the same fight in the Big Brother House, and he's still standing! A legend, so I hope he wins.

Spoiler

Any last words? 

I might have to save my last words for another day, who knows ellie1 

Now back to you Hannah, good luck everyone. Can't wait for another person to join jury and get an exclusive interview with me xoxo.

sass1 

1 minute ago, Sweetener said:

rip4

That made me scream idk why.. along with Maria dragging Post Malone I was on the floor reading that. giveup1 

8 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I can't understand why after his friend got exposed the day before for being a liar

bey8 and what about Beaux lied exactly? that one thing was only my guess but it's all sorted sis

Just now, Urbanov said:

bey8 and what about Beaux lied exactly? that one thing was only my guess but it's all sorted sis

I'm screaming, it looked like I said this because you quoted the interview kasjndjksdsad. giveup1 

46 minutes ago, Barbie said:

And last but not least, the VERY iconic..

pf9Vwq0.gif

Well well well the one and only @Royale, how are you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good! And even better now that I'm in a bug and minion-free house in Jury.

So you were the top pick of everyone who got evicted, do you feel like you let them down?

Well tbh I couldn't see myself win this game so why would others feel so, but I appreciate them for being kind!

Now I know you were in alliances, can you tell me which ones you were in?

Time to get 100% honest here. It's cute that pre-jury evicted members like @Ghostface or @Kuba assume that I was "manipulating several teams etc", it's sweet; when in fact I kept it pretty low-key with PMs this season, which was my default it seems!

The only alliance I'd say I really was apart of was with the other French and the wannabe French. And even with that, there were about 5 posts posted in this PM anyway. At the beginning of the game, I was added to that tragic alliance with that supposed ***loyal "leader" in which I got removed from, then I was added to that @Sylk PM, the French PM was created and a few more PMs I barely checked and sometimes never posted in afterwards.

You had a huge fallout with a certain member in the house because you weren't reading PM's, do you think it was one big overreaction?

I mean, exactly. that "certain member" really is one of a kind. So yes, very uncalled for and desperate. Also, I still don't get how they had to lie about me wanting to go back to their team - for whatever reason -, which is a kii. I find it saddening that they had to resort to that gross lie to perhaps fullfil that fantasy? Which is, um. strange either way.

@Urbanov needs to go, since his bestie1!'s time to go is near anyway. I can't understand why after his friend got exposed the day before for being a liar, he decided to stay right by his side. His nomination by his dear friend really took the cake. Someone else deserved to snatch the veto so he could pack his bags.

I don't want to jinx him since I don't play with demons asjdk but we fought the same fight in the Big Brother House, and he's still standing! A legend, so I hope he wins.

Reveal hidden contents

Any last words? 

I might have to save my last words for another day, who knows ellie1 

A bitch who got evicted with ZERO votes. eve1

No one wanted to save him. lol3

LEGENDARY. lmfao2 

Just now, Simón. said:

And he is probably still more liked than you, so ari7

We love lies that can't be packed by actual numbers. nat1

ZERO VOTES. ari7  ZERO. ari7 

You on the other hand, got voted out by 9 members, and ONLY 2 WANTED TO KEEP YOU. ari7  2. ari7 

I can't with how loved you both are. ari7

If this is what you call love then I'd rather be hated tbh. ari7 

Just now, Beaux said:

We love lies that can't be packed by actual numbers. nat1

ZERO VOTES. ari7  ZERO. ari7 

You on the other hand, got voted out by 9 members, and ONLY 2 WANTED TO KEEP YOU. ari7  2. ari7 

I can't with how loved you both are. ari7

If this is what you call love then I'd rather be hated tbh. ari7 

We never claimed to be loved ari7 not our fault that everyone thinks you are crazy  ari7 I mean look at your posts and your essays that basically say nada. ari7

Ok ladies and gents, we're back again and it's time to get FESTIVE bc we are here with the one and only

m9RirfQ.gif

Hello @Sylk, how are you doing just a few minutes after being kicked out?

Hi Balegendbie! Surprisingly I'm doing great.

Were you apart of any alliances? 

I refuse to comment on the grounds that may incriminate me!

Is there someone in the house who would've definitely been your target? Why?

I really wouldn't say i was out to get anyone but I knew there were a few people out to get me, I mean I'm running out of fingers to count the times I've been nominated for eviction this season alone. But I would say @Hylia definately came on my radar not negativity but more a positive way. 

Now I noticed you were kinda in love with Hylia, do you two plan on finishing your love life outside the house?

We have a very rocky relationship. It was very difficult for me to be in the house with my past lovers @Jae, @Big Brother Live Feeds I thought it might be very awkward but Hylia definately helped me stay grounded and stay focused on one thing.

You had a few moments when you were called out on your ways from both past two evictee's interviews, what do you have to say about that?

Well I would have alot to say about that if I had actually read any of those interviews.

well since I'm back... No no we like to stay humble. I'm rooting for a festive win.

Any last words, my festive king? 

Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack! 💋

OK NOW GET BACK IN THE HOUSE BITCH!

Congrats on making it to Top 6, good luck from here you guys.

Hello everyone we are here with the one and only..

7ViqabY.gif

Hello @Dookie Quill, how are you doing?

I'm doing just dandy, life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter. I'm in no way bitter that I was eliminated before top 5! Alexa play 'Cell Block Tango'. #IsThisHowAlyssaFelt?

How does it feel now that you made it to jury?

Despite being a bitter Betty, I actually feel great about making jury! Every single FOTP Big Brother season I've participated in I was always eliminated long before jury. Making top 6 and jury is a huge milestone for myself and it goes to show redemption is possible!  My Russia leaking Hillary's emails era can rest in piss!

You were SO close making it to Top 5, why do you think no one voted to save you?

I was called the "Second worst BB player" so I assume none of them thought I was worthy of going pass top six or winning the whole thing. Besides, I don't think anybody had any use for me left, so they decided to dispose of the garbage. Oh well. It is what it is. xtina11

Were you apart of any alliances or were you solo?

Certainly! I was apart of two alliances. One that consisted of @Jae, @Hylia, and @Sylk. And later on in the season the artist formerly known as BEAUX offered me a deal (Which consisted of me not nominating him or his alliance if I were to become HOH, amongst other things, and vice versea.) Thus joining his alliance with @Cosmic and @Urbanov. Of course I immediately regretted it after all the tea about him started getting spilled. Doesn't help the fact that he later offered me another deal when we where both up for eviction and stated that he had a secret power that allowed him to make three votes, a power which @Maria in fact had. I had been bamboozled and looked like boo boo the fool. I guess you could say I really lived up to my title as the second worst BB player.

Not in particular. I was mostly friendly with everyone in the house. However, I hope @Sylk is evicted soon! 

I am rooting for @CosmicI don't really care for anyone else in the else.

Any last words before entering the jury house?

I wish all the remaining housemates good luck. I might be a bitter Betty at the moment, but you guys made it to the top five and by the end of next week one of you folks will be crowned winner of FOTP Big Brother! Take it from the second worst BB player when I say: Doing nothing will get you something.

Also don't forget to pre-order Sweetener, the fifth studio album by American actress and singer, Ariana Grande Butera Davidson on iTunes, Google Play, and wherever music is sold! Also go see Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom starring Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, in theaters now!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.