Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Who had the biggest comeback?

Just now, I- said:

it isn't tho orangu1

considering she did a very successful Evita era before, it's not a comeback album ny14 

Ray of Light was a comeback in her music career, not movie. orangu1

Just now, Rachel Green said:

Ray of Light was a comeback in her music career, not movie. orangu1

oh I'm confused, Evita didn't have a very successful soundtrack, by MADONNA herself that also had multiple hits? oprah12 

30 minutes ago, I- said:

oh I'm confused, Evita didn't have a very successful soundtrack, by MADONNA herself that also had multiple hits? oprah12 

well BEDTIME STORIES can be seen as COMEBACK as well 

Take A Bow is her longest USA #1 ever clap3

The Ballad GHs SOMETHING TO REMEMBER sold millions ww

EVITA  5xPlatinum in the USA, #1 UK , #2 USA, #1 Europe

Oscar winning Song YOU MUST LOVE ME

Golden Globe Win for Best Actress clap3

and bop Dont Cry For Me Argentina clap3

Ray Of Light was another career peak so people confuse it with a comeback

1 minute ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

well BEDTIME STORIES can be seen as COMEBACK as well 

Take A Bow is her longest USA #1 ever clap3

The Ballad GHs SOMETHING TO REMEMBER sold millions ww

EVITA  5xPlatinum in the USA, #1 UK , #2 USA, #1 Europe

Oscar winning Song YOU MUST LOVE ME

Golden Globe Win for Best Actress clap3

and bop Dont Cry For Me Argentina clap3

Ray Of Light was another career peak so people confuse it with a comeback

yawn

Confessions is her comeback because she failed miserably with American Life.

On 8/1/2018 at 2:54 PM, I- said:

Sis if Burlesque was a hit movie and Show Me How You Burlesque went top 5. Lotus would STILL be Xtina's comeback album, ppl would be checking to see if she flops after Bionic. Which both flopped but u get my drift. 

4 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Sis if Burlesque was a hit movie and Show Me How You Burlesque went top 5. Lotus would STILL be Xtina's comeback album, ppl would be checking to see if she flops after Bionic. Which both flopped but u get my drift. 

nope

The only correct answers out of this list are Cher and Moo. Cher was nowhere to be seen for years up until Believe and then suddenly she invented middle age, dance music and vocoders. It sounds hella dated now but whew nat2 It was a moment back then. Meanwhile Moo flopped for filth for about 4 years before TEOM came out. Glitter and Charmbracelet were both HUGE flops for a star of her size, but then TEOM gave us hit after hit.

Kylie's big comeback was Light Years... Fever just continued her renewed success. Same with Circus and Blackout. Madonna had a steady stream of top 10 hits before Ray Of Light, and arguably American Life was just a minor blip in the US market between Music and COADF. AL had hits elsewhere, so I don't think COADF quite counts as a "comeback".

On 7/31/2018 at 10:17 AM, I- said:

Mariah is local wendy2 

Thank God her superior sister is global. She has genes in her body from 4 different continents. rav2  Of course i'm talking about MARIA NUÑEZ..

Now all of you know that you were fooled by an impostor.

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, Archie said:

I think Ray Of Light should be changed for Confession on A Dancefloor, that's the real Madonna's comeback.

Anyway, I would say Mariah > Britney > Rest lF0g2La.gif

Omg sis where have you been it’s been ages 

f33Y5t2.gif

On 8/10/2018 at 6:18 PM, Brinty Tips For Gays said:

Omg sis where have you been it’s been ages 

f33Y5t2.gif

Hey sis, how's it going?

Oh I've been soooo busy these days, actually this whole year. I barely have time to turn my laptop on and see what's happening around here. I am living in Australia now and I'm moving house this weekend. Hopefully I'll have more time in this semestre. But other than that, studying and working hard.

3 hours ago, Archie said:

I'm moving house this weekend. Hopefully I'll have more time in this semestre. But other than that, studying and working hard.

Good luck with that legend! Hope you do great hug1

What they came back from is what matters most and Britney came back from HELL Mariah as well, they literally said she was over and her label paid her to go away sksk anyways diamond selling icons won yas1 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.