Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Jennifer Lopez to be the 2018 VMA Michael Jackson Vanguard Award Recipient

3 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

Exactly what Jenny from the Block and If You Had My Love mvs are eve1

Jenny from the God, If you had my god, Waiting for god night, im into god, on the god, el godnillo, aint your god>>>>

17 minutes ago, I- said:

Jenny from the God, If you had my god, Waiting for god night, im into god, on the god, el godnillo, aint your god>>>>

NONE serve the visuals Shakira's videos have what are you on sis

Y'all always disregarding JLo's career as if the girl never did something dead4 congrats Jlo! Even though, I do think that Missy Elliot deserved it more than anyone. 

Gaga, Xtina and Katy, sweeties... lol3 I'm a little bit mad but let's not act like she doesn't have great music video tho. lol3 If You Had My Love, Get Right and Waiting for Tonight >>>> all of Shakira's discography. Let's not. lol3

1 hour ago, Rachel Green said:

Gaga, Xtina and Katy, sweeties... lol3 I'm a little bit mad but let's not act like she doesn't have great music video tho. lol3 If You Had My Love, Get Right and Waiting for Tonight >>>> all of Shakira's discography. Let's not. lol3

Have you seen the visuals for she wolf and la tortua sis eve1

2 hours ago, Hector said:

Y'all always disregarding JLo's career as if the girl never did something dead4 congrats Jlo! Even though, I do think that Missy Elliot deserved it more than anyone. 

So true. The again, outrage was pretty much expected. There would’ve been backlash anyway, no matter who were to receive it. 

OT: I’m happy for her! Considering the criteria, well-deserved! 

Congrats J.Lo, well deserved. 

Some of y'all really need to take off your stan glasses. Of course it'd be nice for some of our faves to win it, but don't discredit 2 decades worth of solid videos just because your fave didn't win. They'll get it eventually. sia1

11 hours ago, Kuba said:

Congrats J.Lo, well deserved. 

Some of y'all really need to take off your stan glasses. Of course it'd be nice for some of our faves to win it, but don't discredit 2 decades worth of solid videos just because your fave didn't win. They'll get it eventually. sia1

This. yas1 At first I was mad as hell because Gaga, Xtina or Katy didn't get it, but after watching a few of her videos, I'm kinda happy she got it. Waiting For Tonight, Get Right, Ain't Your Mama, If You Had My Love, Love Don't Cost a Thing, Play... are THAT videos. ny1

I'm happy with this choice. It's about time Jennifer Lopez be recognized. Though, I'm hoping this pushes her to go back into music and give us something better than she's been giving us. Jennifer of the '90s/early '00s is prime Jennifer. Lately? She isn't top of her game! Hoping this pushes her to change, though!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.