Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Slant Magazine Ranks Madonna Singles

2 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Which is the weakest 90's single. Still cancelled. lol3

Regardless, it's still 90s Madge lol3 also Frozen is #10 moo1

OT: I'm not shocked with this list. It has the angle of every conventional Madonna listener, the top three were the most predictable wendy4

Just now, Kaleb said:

Regardless, it's still 90s Madge lol3

Sis 93-2018 was paid dust in top 10. In top 20 they just had a few songs here and there. Turn Up the Radio being ANYWHERE not in the last spot is a mess. I'm sure one of @Nocturn or @Ursula made this shitty list cos they stan 80'sdonna like that. lol3 

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Sis 93-2018 was paid dust in top 10. In top 20 they just had a few songs here and there. Turn Up the Radio being ANYWHERE not in the last spot is a mess. I'm sure one of @Nocturn or @Ursula made this shitty list cos they stan 80'sdonna like that. lol3 

I totally agree with your opinion, I think this list is shit too aretha1

GP success doesn't always mean quality, something this list fails to realize

19 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

No 90's or 00's Madge in top 10. List cancelled. brit4

What the fuck??? Goodbye. This was definitely some old-ass casual fan who made this shitty list. The same idiots that think RHT is her best tour cause it includes almost exclusively 80s oldies and Rebel Heart songs. lol3 

1 hour ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Which is the weakest 90's single. Still cancelled. lol3

brit10

1 hour ago, Kaleb said:

the top three were the most predictable wendy4

True, but they deserve it. 

1 hour ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I'm sure one of @Nocturn or @Ursula made this shitty list cos they stan 80'sdonna like that. lol3 

I stan 90s Madonna too. 

I would change some things on the list, but this list is surprisingly very decent imo. They did justice to some forgotten gems. They pretty much separated bad songs from good songs.

Are we gonna pretend that Madonna's singles from last three albums deserve better positions? 

1 hour ago, Kaleb said:

GP success doesn't always mean quality, something this list fails to realize

The thing is some of her biggest hits are some of her best songs. However, I think Hung Up is too high on the list.

This list did justice to certain songs like Fever, Bye Bye Baby and I'll Remember.

p.s. I am making my own list. lol1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.