Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

New Xtina Hapers Bazaar Pictures

11 hours ago, COOKIES said:

She is looking more and more like lotustina. I really hope she gets in shape for tour. 

Haven't ya read her message to fans? She wrote "been working out,getting ready for tour.Zero retouch" jj5 I don't want to drag ha but she looked like she was pregnant on candids from Ibiza week or two ago so jj1

12 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Haven't ya read her message to fans? She wrote "been working out,getting ready for tour.Zero retouch" jj5 I don't want to drag ha but she looked like she was pregnant on candids from Ibiza week or two ago so jj1

I actually started laughing when I read that. She looks like she hasn't seen a gym for the inside in a year and has been Shoving cake on her face all day. That picture was photoshopped lol.

17 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

I actually started laughing when I read that. She looks like she hasn't seen a gym for the inside in a year and has been Shoving cake on her face all day. That picture was photoshopped lol.

She claims it's not photoshopped brit9  she used to be honest with her fans but since 2010 she's been not only lying to herself but also to fans.She shouldn't have written that because it made her look like a liar. I don't care if she's thick or thin but we can't claim that sth is black when it's white sia5

3 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

She claims it's not photoshopped brit9  she used to be honest with her fans but since 2010 she's been not only lying to herself but also to fans.She shouldn't have written that because it made her look like a liar. I don't care if she's thick or thin but we can't claim that sth is black when it's white sia5

I really don't know what to say. I stan her because she's one of the few artists that is/was super honest. But like right now is so weird to see all this dishonesty. 

And like how can you sing the song "Beautiful" and then go and have lip injection, doesn't make any sense. But we all have our own hypocrisies I guess. ari9

50 minutes ago, STJ said:

I really don't know what to say. I stan her because she's one of the few artists that is/was super honest. But like right now is so weird to see all this dishonesty. 

And like how can you sing the song "Beautiful" and then go and have lip injection, doesn't make any sense. But we all have our own hypocrisies I guess. ari9

sth wrong happened to her and it's sad to see her doing things she claimed she would never do 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.