Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mommy did her thing

Beyoncé is not a feminist.. + a slave owner

Nothing new,huge fashion brands produce their clothes in poor countries and pay ridiculously low salaries for ppl who have no choice and have to work there. It's extremely sad that things like this have been happening for centuries and even more depressing when a huge star who claims to be a feminist lets it to happen.She has enough power to make these people's situation better but apparently she doesn't care.

2 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Nothing new,huge fashion brands produce their clothes in poor countries and pay ridiculously low salaries for ppl who have no choice and have to work there. It's extremly sad that things like this have been happening for centuries and even more depressing when a huge star who claims to be a feminist lets it to happen.She has enough power to make these people's situation better but apparently she doesn't care.

beyoncé's "feminism" only appears when it benefits her oprah14 but honestly, are we really surprised? 

8 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

sia4 That's where all the fake news come from 

It doesn't mean that the news's a fake one.Popular brands've been doing this for years so I won't be surprised if this turns out to be true.Isn't ivy park part of topshop?if it is,the news's definitely not a fake one

1 minute ago, delete it fat said:

the tea oprah14 she doesn't care for black women either oprah14 it's really sad when black folk worship her..

and that's the saddest thing of all.. it's so transparent but well

Just now, BackToBasics said:

It doesn't mean that the news's a fake one.Popular brands've been doing this for years so I won't be surprised if this turns out to be true.Isn't ivy park part of topshop?if it is,the news's definitely not a fake one

I have no idea but Facebook is the reason why many bad things happened way back in 2016

1 minute ago, delete it fat said:

the tea oprah14 she doesn't care for black women either oprah14 it's really sad when black folk worship her..

I don't want to start a fight but want to ask a question because I'm curious...didn't she start to care about black people when their issues became a hot topic in media?

2 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Anyway I checked it out and yes Ivy Park is part of Topshop, the awkward thing is that she supported Human Rights and then we get this rip4 

Just now, BackToBasics said:

I don't want to start a fight but want to ask a question because I'm curious...didn't she start to care about black people when their issues became a hot topic in media?

yes oprah14 she just bandwagons on what is trendy and brings her the most money oprah14 feminism in 2013 and BLM in 2016 or whenever Lemonade was released

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

I have no idea but Facebook is the reason why many bad things happened way back in 2016

But it doesn't mean that the news's fake.And what bad things're u talking about?connected with formation or sth?

1 minute ago, BackToBasics said:

But it doesn't mean that the news's fake.And what bad things're u talking about?connected with formation or sth?

WTF ? No, Facebook was the reason why many political issues happened in 2016, Twitter and Facebook were the reason why they influenced the population to vote Far Right Parties or Far Right Projects in English Speaking Countries.

7 minutes ago, Hector said:

and that's the saddest thing of all.. it's so transparent but well

10 minutes ago, delete it fat said:

Lol y'all kill me trying to speak for black people on here... 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.