Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mommy did her thing

Beyoncé is not a feminist.. + a slave owner

28 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

It's creepy how these ''rich'' countries went there, stole everything from them and then forced their lifestyles on them such as religion and Language and then they don't want immigrants in their own countries since they fucked up the whole world, that's what it makes me angry the most and then that's what our society is nowadays, at least we have our personal freedom nowadays unlike past centuries at least in Western Countries.

Everything's getting worse and worse these days 

We stan white gays telling black females how their feminism should be.

Anyway, y'all acting like your faves' merch or fashion collabs aren't done there or in other places where they get paid even less.

Welcome to capitalism 101.

This thread is downright pathetic lmfao2 can someone lmk why white gays are gatekeeping feminism now? And why ya'll are gatekeeping black empowerment? the self-righteousness on this forum knows no bounds lmfao2 talking mad shit while not realizing that the merch that ya'll buy from your own faves is the same shit lmfao2 Brands employing underpaid labor from developing countries is nothing new. Almost every brand does it. It's an unfortunate consequence of Ivy Park partnering with topshop. Yet ya'll acting like Bey is pioneering the way to using cheap labor lmfao2 Anything to bring down a strong woman of color i g.

2 minutes ago, Merryem said:

This thread is downright pathetic lmfao2 can someone lmk why white gays are gatekeeping feminism now? And why ya'll are gatekeeping black empowerment? the self-righteousness on this forum knows no bounds lmfao2 talking mad shit while not realizing that the merch that ya'll buy from your own faves is the same shit lmfao2 Brands employing underpaid labor from developing countries is nothing new. Almost every brand does it. It's an unfortunate consequence of Ivy Park partnering with topshop. Yet ya'll acting like Bey is pioneering the way to using cheap labor lmfao2 Anything to bring down a strong woman of color i g.

I know right I’m fucking screaming at some of the posts on the first page made by certain deluded Ariana stain!! ny4 

2 minutes ago, Merryem said:

It’s insane, really lmao. 

15 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I know right I’m fucking screaming at some of the posts on the first page made by certain deluded Ariana stain!! ny4 

you're really sad sis, it makes me laugh lol3

6 minutes ago, Hector said:

you're really sad sis, it makes me laugh lol3

The only thing that’s sad is that you try to take power from successful woman of colour but that ain’t happening  lol3 Stay in your bubble 

51 minutes ago, Manel said:

We stan white gays telling black females how their feminism should be.

Anyway, y'all acting like your faves' merch or fashion collabs aren't done there or in other places where they get paid even less.

Welcome to capitalism 101.

Who mentioned the color of the gays or the color of Beyonce?

ThisCharmingIndianjackal.gif

Why Beyonce fans always feel the need to mention racirm out of nowhere just to justify things, I-.

I-'m cakling.

lmfao1

12 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Who mentioned the color of the gays or the color of Beyonce?

Why Beyonce fans always feel the need to mention racirm out of nowhere just to justify things, I-.

I-'m cakling.

lmfao1

Cause majority of people in this thread blaming Beyoncé for her faux feminism are white and it’s hilarious? Imagine being white privileged man and telling a successful black woman how her feminism should look like. Lol

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Cause majority of people in this thread blaming Beyoncé for her faux feminism are white and it’s hilarious? Imagine being white privileged man and telling a successful black woman how her feminism should look like. Lol

And who told you they are doing it cause of her skin color?

Just now, Régine Filange said:

And who told you they are doing it cause of her skin color?

What else would it be then? Hatred always has its roots somewhere, skin tone is mostly one of them when it comes to poc. 

1 minute ago, Régine Filange said:

Rihanna is black too but I haven't see many people dragging her.

The excuses are real, and pathetic.

Cause Rihanna and Beyoncé are two totally different women with totally different attitudes and characters? Speaking of: Rihanna is a free spirit doing whatever she wants and she’s being praised for that yet y’all hating on Beyoncé for some of her choices. Real and pathetic, indeed. 

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

What else would it be then? Hatred always has its roots somewhere, skin tone is mostly one of them when it comes to poc. 

Hatred can come from many things sweetie. Not everyone gives a fuck if Beyonce is black.

Just now, Régine Filange said:

Hatred can come from many things sweetie. Not everyone gives a fuck if Beyonce is black.

I know, I just said that above and if you could read properly you would know. If you don’t give a fuck about her skin colour then why you give a fuck about her in general and give two fucks for what she does with her own life and trying to portray her as some sort of a bad person? Doesn’t make any sense to me, but I guess some people just got too much time on their hands. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.