Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

According to residency's alleged creative director the Vegas show will be 'intimate'

Just now, Hylia said:

It makes sense, given her past injuries. Her health should be of paramount importance, so I’m glad she’s doing it this way.

She is having 74 shows spanned in 2 years lol3 One leg will probably be like 5-8 shows and then a few weeks/months break lol3 I thought they made it this way just so she could dance and make a more theatrical show lol3

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

She is having 74 shows spanned in 2 years lol3 One leg will probably be like 5-8 shows and then a few weeks/months break lol3 I thought they made it this way just so she could dance and make a more theatrical show lol3

Girl...it's Lady Gaga. lol3 

I've been telling you to stop believing in improvment. Every time you hope for something good she fucks it up with shit like this. She's on this "I'm a singer" trip right now.lol3 

No no no no what kind of snore fest 

it’s enough that she’s doing a RESIDENCY which is a certified career killer just look at moo & britney

we need Pre-C2C gags back she was THAT bitch

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.