Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

X doing a Q/A today!!!!

I asked her around five questions. Ones around:

• The tour coming to Europe
  • Whether Bionic and Lotus will be represented on the tour
  • If there are unused tracks from Liberation which she will use for something else
  • What happened to the Goldfrapp tracks and Kimono Girl from Bionic.
3 hours ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

I asked her around five questions. Ones around:

• The tour coming to Europe
  • Whether Bionic and Lotus will be represented on the tour
  • If there are unused tracks from Liberation which she will use for something else
  • What happened to the Goldfrapp tracks and Kimono Girl from Bionic.

goldfrapp tracks? fall9

5 hours ago, Jose said:

goldfrapp tracks? fall9

Goldfrapp began to put one song together for her Bionic album, this never reached the final cut. Interview below:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/goldfrapp-embrace-abba-elo-on-head-first-talk-aguilera-collabo-73531/

“We don’t know what’s happening with it,” says Goldfrapp. “We don’t know whether she’s having an album out and we don’t know if the track’s on the album. We know nothing.” “She was very sweet. Very professional, really on… She knew exactly what she wanted. She was really articulate about what she was trying to do. Just seemed really in control,” adds Gregory. “We got the track to a certain point. But we haven’t heard anything since. It kind of needs finishing.”

12 hours ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Goldfrapp began to put one song together for her Bionic album, this never reached the final cut. Interview below:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/goldfrapp-embrace-abba-elo-on-head-first-talk-aguilera-collabo-73531/

“We don’t know what’s happening with it,” says Goldfrapp. “We don’t know whether she’s having an album out and we don’t know if the track’s on the album. We know nothing.” “She was very sweet. Very professional, really on… She knew exactly what she wanted. She was really articulate about what she was trying to do. Just seemed really in control,” adds Gregory. “We got the track to a certain point. But we haven’t heard anything since. It kind of needs finishing.”

omg what's wrong with her team fall9 release it now fall9 

On 8/3/2018 at 1:02 AM, STJ said:

How many songs didn’t make the cut on #Liberation?

Quite a few actually— I had recorded a lot more & you may see them pop up on tour, on my socials, or even on a follow-up album... WHICH NO I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER 6 YEARS TO RECORD #xtinaQA

dead7 thank god... lol

Love this! What if she performs unreleased songs on tour omggf

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.