Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Big Brother: Bedtime Stories Edition

23 minutes ago, Madonna said:

GEbkUw8.png

@Madame X @Phoebe Halliwell @ParentalAdvisory @Simón. @Saiga @Ghostface @Aidan. @Beyoncé @AngryAzalean @aaron_b_u @Satori @SockBitch @Nenifir @Joanna @Unapologetic Bitch @Urbanov @Adriano @Mdnaqueen @Love Profusion @isrobi @Earth Ripper @Jjang @AgentXray @Rouminou89 @Rebel Bitch @Saint X @most_ro @Liam @YannG

I would like to reboot this one entirely with active players and newly distributed songs. Are you guys here for it? (I really want to move on to Ray of Light, Music and the really good stuff and I'm annoyed that we're stuck on this one).

Survival - @Beyoncé

Secret - 

I'd Rather Be Your Lover - 

Don't Stop - 

Inside of Me - 

Human Nature - @Madonna

Forbidden Love - 

Love Tried to Welcome Me - @Aidan.

Sanctuary - @Phoebe Halliwell

Bedtime Story - 

Take a Bow - 

Gonna take secret

13 minutes ago, Saiga said:

Gonna take secret

Madame X was a bit faster than you. ari7 Would you like to take Forbidden Love, IDRBYL, Inside of Me or Bedtime Story?

55 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Madame X was a bit faster than you. ari7 Would you like to take Forbidden Love, IDRBYL, Inside of Me or Bedtime Story?

Crap I guess FL then 

GEbkUw8.png

@Beyoncé @Urbanov @Saiga @Ghostface @Nenifir @YannG @Aidan. @Madame X @Madonna @isrobi @Phoebe Halliwell

Alright, guys! Here we go.

Big Brother has chosen our first HoH:

Spoiler

@Ghostface - Take a Bow

giphy.gif

"The clown came back to bite and this time justice will prevail with Take a Bow being the first HoH!"

- @Ghostface

@Ghostface, please PM me your nominations!

17 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Justice has always been my ally. jj2

Well, let's see, summer began yesterday also aligning with the beginning of this. Hmm... we should celebrate both of those. wendy1

As long as im not nominated. wendy1

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.