Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Why are problematic artists still smashing?

Interesting that Melanie Martinez is over to the point where a Youtuber had to apologise for covering her music:

I'm wondering if this is also a sexism thing? oprah8

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

In most of the cases it is but I thought it’s not that hard to grasp

We live in the internet age sis, I think most people know a bit about what goes on around the musicians they listen to lol3 

1 hour ago, Modern Woman said:

Interesting that Melanie Martinez is over to the point where a Youtuber had to apologise for covering her music:

I'm wondering if this is also a sexism thing? oprah8

The allegations against her weren't even proven, which makes it even sadder rip4

13 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

There’s a thread about it somewhere, I’ll try to link it was a fucking kii 

edit: 

Back in my prime moo10

I’m screaming 

Chris Brown beat the shit out of Rihanna and is trans/homophobic but I still fucking bop hard to his music. demi1

I don’t support his actions AT ALL, but I can’t deny he makes good music. I can still enjoy the music and not like a problematic artist. gaga10

Just illegally download their music and they never get a penny so you’re never technically supporting their living, just enjoying the bops demi1 

9 hours ago, Winnie. said:

There’s a thread about it somewhere, I’ll try to link it was a fucking kii 

edit: 

Back in my prime moo10

lies, lies and more lies. tay6

13 hours ago, attitude said:

The American media covers for black artists because they see them as eternal victims that need to be uplifted. They also follow the social media trends, which cancels white artists for the slightest slip of tongue. 

2EszoNh.jpg

14 hours ago, attitude said:

The American media covers for black artists because they see them as eternal victims that need to be uplifted. They also follow the social media trends, which cancels white artists for the slightest slip of tongue. 

The media is corrupted by the liberal agenda teas

lol3

43 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Well That's because it originated from black people kesha5 It's like saying Water is wet kesha5

Water isn’t wet though jj5

Wetness is a description of our experience of water what happens to us when we came into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our states of being we, or our possesions get wet. jj5 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.