Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

Big Brother: The Singles Edition!

1. Til the World Ends - she's ugly (Regine)

2. Me Against The Music - because it was awful then and it's awful now brit7Plus I feel one of her solo tracks should have taken the place of this song - Overprotected, I'm Not A Girl, Born To Make You Happy etc. (Modern Woman)

3. Brinty - Slumber Party , She’s a generic whore with no talent I don’t like the song at all tinashe made it worse no shade tho I love my girl tinashe me so bad is THAT bitch (Brinty)

4. Till The World Ends - I find this one to be lyrically weakest among the rest of the songs left. Also, I don't find cross-rhythm chorus that inspiring. (Ghostface)

5. Stronger moo4  (Freaky Prince)

6. Womanizer - Because it's the weakest of all the songs left. (Michael.)

7. Me Against the Music - just like boys it's a song just for dancing nicki4 (Violet)

8. Til The World Ends - I originally nominated it but the host fucked up (Milk)

9. Me Against The Music - 2018_moo7.gif (California Boy)

10. Me Against The Music - She just doesn't have the vernacular thst she thinks she possesses (Sylk) 

1. Til the World Ends - she's ugly (Regine)

2. Me Against The Music - because it was awful then and it's awful now brit7Plus I feel one of her solo tracks should have taken the place of this song - Overprotected, I'm Not A Girl, Born To Make You Happy etc. (Modern Woman)

3. Brinty - Slumber Party , She’s a generic whore with no talent I don’t like the song at all tinashe made it worse no shade tho I love my girl tinashe me so bad is THAT bitch (Brinty)

4. Till The World Ends - I find this one to be lyrically weakest among the rest of the songs left. Also, I don't find cross-rhythm chorus that inspiring. (Ghostface)

5. Stronger moo4  (Freaky Prince)

6. Womanizer - Because it's the weakest of all the songs left. (Michael.)

7. Me Against the Music - just like boys it's a song just for dancing nicki4 (Violet)

8. Til The World Ends - I originally nominated it but the host fucked up (Milk)

9. Me Against The Music - 2018_moo7.gif (California Boy)

10. Me Against The Music - (Royale)

11.Me Against The Music - She just doesn't have the vernacular thst she thinks she possesses (Sylk) 

bigbrotherrrrx8iin.png

The previous round consisted of face to face nominations, and everyone was vulnerable. The majority of housemates decided that it was Me Against The Music' (@Milk) time to leave the game, with 5 nominations and housemates referring to her as 'awful'. One particular housemate delivered a scathing attack, stating: 'she just doesn't vernacular that she thinks she possesses'. Ouch.

220px-Me_Against_the_Music.png

• Lead single from Britney's fourth studio album, In The Zone
  • Reached the top 5 in 18 countries including #2 in the UK, Norway and Canada and #1 in Australia, Denmark, Hungary, Ireland and Spain
  • 27m Youtube Views

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28727-1387214341-1.

However... Me Against The Music will not be leaving alone. In a shock double-eviction twist, Til The World Ends (@Violet) will also be leaving the game as the second most nominated housemate, with 3 nominations and being referred to as 'ugly'.

220px-Britney_Spears_-_Till_the_World_En

• Remix featuring Nicki Minaj and Kesha propelled the single to the top 5 on the Billboard and Canadian hot 100.
  • Top 10 in 26 markets
  • Second of 3 top 10 singles from the album Femme Fatale

NEXT ROUND... 

Now onto the next round... and repercussions are still looming from the twists of the previous round. All songs that received nominations in the last round are now up for eviction.

The listed songs below are therefore up for eviction, everyone's votes from players still in the game are required! 

Slumber Party (@Freaky Prince)

Womanizer (@Sylk)

Stronger (@Royale)

10 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

Til The World Ends (@Violet) will also be leaving the game as the second most nominated housemate, with 3 nominations and being referred to as 'ugly'.

rih6

1. Womanizer - Freaky Prince

2. Slumber Party - Sylk

3. Slumber Party - Ghostface

4. Slumber Party - Regine rih12

These shock twists are making it more like the real BB brit7 I'm living

2. Slumber Party - Sylk

4. Slumber Party - Regine rih12

5. Slumber Party - Modern Woman

2. Slumber Party - Sylk

6.Slumer Pussy - Brinty

FIXED votes. mess @ slumber party losing against STRONGER...?

2. Slumber Party - Sylk

6. Slumber Party - California boy

7. Slumer Pussy - Brinty

1. Womanizer - Freaky Prince

2. Slumber Party - Sylk

4. Slumber Party - Regine