Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

Big Brother: The Singles Edition!

4 hours ago, Anna Wintour said:

bigbrotherrrrx8iin.png

The fourth eviction has resulted in the exit of one of Britney's fan favourite singles, Gimme More (@Brinty). This is the fourth song to be evicted, having losing out to Toxic (@H.O.N.E.Y) by the difference of 3 votes.

220px-Gimme_More.png

• Her second top 3 hit in the US
  • Reached the top 5 position in 14 countries
  • Spawned the still-iconic catch phrase ''It's Britney, bitch''

The winner of that round, Toxic (@H.O.N.E.Y) is unable to follow the rules of the forum and has gotten themselves banned. He is therefore kicked out of the game and TOXIC is now up for grabs, and can be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. 

@Brinty @fab do either of you want to take Toxic?

I’ll take it 

*insert @Régine Filange‘s Gif of a woman walking in here *

poor @H.O.N.E.Y

bigbrotherrrrx8iin.png

This round is a unique round in that it consists of face to face nominations, and everyone is vulnerable. Everyone must nominate, and everyone can be nominated. 

You must state your reason(s) as to why you want to see this song to be evicted above all else. The song with the most amount of nominations will be evicted from the game. Only players still in the game can nominate. 

1. Me Against The Music - because it was awful then and it's awful now brit7 Plus I feel one of her solo tracks should have taken the place of this song - Overprotected, I'm Not A Girl, Born To Make You Happy etc. 

1.Brinty - Slumber Party , She’s a generic whore with no talent I don’t like the song at all tinashe made it worse no shade tho I love my girl tinashe me so bad is THAT bitch

2.Reginé - Till the world ends , Shes ugly 

3.Wonder Woman - Me Against The Music , because it was awful then and it's awful now brit7 Plus I feel one of her solo tracks should have taken the place of this song - Overprotected, I'm Not A Girl, Born To Make You Happy etc

1. Til the World Ends - she's ugly

2. Me Against The Music - because it was awful then and it's awful now brit7 Plus I feel one of her solo tracks should have taken the place of this song - Overprotected, I'm Not A Girl, Born To Make You Happy etc. 

3. Brinty - Slumber Party , She’s a generic whore with no talent I don’t like the song at all tinashe made it worse no shade tho I love my girl tinashe me so bad is THAT bitch

4. Till The World Ends - I find this one to be lyrically weakest among the rest of the songs left. Also, I don't find cross-rhythm chorus that inspiring. 

2. Me Against The Music - because it was awful then and it's awful now brit7 Plus I feel one of her solo tracks should have taken the place of this song - Overprotected, I'm Not A Girl, Born To Make You Happy etc. 

3. Brinty - Slumber Party , She’s a generic whore with no talent I don’t like the song at all tinashe made it worse no shade tho I love my girl tinashe me so bad is THAT bitch

4. Till The World Ends - I find this one to be lyrically weakest among the rest of the songs left. Also, I don't find cross-rhythm chorus that inspiring. 

5. Stronger - moo4

5. Stronger - moo4

6. Womanizer - Because it's the weakest of all the songs left.

1. Til the World Ends - she's ugly

2. Me Against The Music - because it was awful then and it's awful now brit7Plus I feel one of her solo tracks should have taken the place of this song - Overprotected, I'm Not A Girl, Born To Make You Happy etc. 

3. Brinty - Slumber Party , She’s a generic whore with no talent I don’t like the song at all tinashe made it worse no shade tho I love my girl tinashe me so bad is THAT bitch

4. Till The World Ends - I find this one to be lyrically weakest among the rest of the songs left. Also, I don't find cross-rhythm chorus that inspiring. 

5. Stronger - moo4

7. Me Against the Music - just like boys it's a song just for dancing nicki4

1. Til the World Ends - she's ugly

2. Me Against The Music - because it was awful then and it's awful now brit7Plus I feel one of her solo tracks should have taken the place of this song - Overprotected, I'm Not A Girl, Born To Make You Happy etc. 

3. Brinty - Slumber Party , She’s a generic whore with no talent I don’t like the song at all tinashe made it worse no shade tho I love my girl tinashe me so bad is THAT bitch

4. Till The World Ends - I find this one to be lyrically weakest among the rest of the songs left. Also, I don't find cross-rhythm chorus that inspiring. 

5. Stronger - moo4

7. Me Against the Music - just like boys it's a song just for dancing nicki4

8. Til The World Ends - Milk, I originally nominated it but the host fucked up

10 hours ago, Michael. said:

alright but I don't even know which songs are left, you should post the list.

The main page shows which songs are evicted and which songs are remaining. I’ll post a list here too when I’m on my laptop

Remaining songs that can be nominated:

1. Baby One More Time - represented by @Modern Woman

3. Oops!... I Did It Again - represented by @Ghostface

4. Stronger - represented by @Royale

5. I'm A Slave 4U - represented by @Michael.

6. Me Against the Music - represented by @Milk

7. Toxic -represented by @Brinty

8. Everytime - represented by @Imperfect

10. Piece of Me - represented by @Régine Filange

11. Circus - represented by @California boy

12. Womanizer - represented by @Sylk

14. Til the World Ends - represented by @Violet

16. Slumber Party - represented by @Freaky Prince

1. Til the World Ends - she's ugly (Regine)

2. Me Against The Music - because it was awful then and it's awful now brit7Plus I feel one of her solo tracks should have taken the place of this song - Overprotected, I'm Not A Girl, Born To Make You Happy etc. (Modern Woman)

3. Brinty - Slumber Party , She’s a generic whore with no talent I don’t like the song at all tinashe made it worse no shade tho I love my girl tinashe me so bad is THAT bitch (Brinty)

4. Till The World Ends - I find this one to be lyrically weakest among the rest of the songs left. Also, I don't find cross-rhythm chorus that inspiring. (Ghostface)

5. Stronger - moo4  (Freaky Prince)

6. Womanizer - Because it's the weakest of all the songs left. (Michael.)

7. Me Against the Music - just like boys it's a song just for dancing nicki4 (Violet)

8. Til The World Ends - I originally nominated it but the host fucked up (Milk)

9. Me Against The Music - 2018_moo7.gif (California Boy)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.