Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Entea

Travis Scott addresses Amanda Lepore’s absence on Astroworld cover art

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

I'm just tired of hearing People change If you educate them about this and that, it's not True at all. This comes from personal experiences. Basically, If someone's an asshole, they will always be like that no matter what. If that person changes for better, it means that it wasn't really like that. Remember Old Habits Die Hard, I'm not saying he gotta be censored or canceled but I'm not interested in him at all, I don't even know him and same goes to him lol.

is that not complete and utter irony to your whole point?

23 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She didn't upstage anyone, you can barely even see her on the cover tay8

It's his fragile masculinity being scared of putting a trans person on an album cover tay8

Is that why there is another trans model on the cover? brit3 

#clocked

59 minutes ago, Dumbo said:

I stan for Sharon Needles. boo!

I've known about Amanda Lepore, since i was young kid in the 90's. 

have you seen her video for 666? cry6 

i didnt know about AL til i listened to Sharon's album jj3 

9 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

have you seen her video for 666? cry6 

i didnt know about AL til i listened to Sharon's album jj3 

Yes, i have seen the video. 

You can't be serious, Amanda was apart of the Club Kids with RuPaul & Nina Hagen.

14 hours ago, Entea said:

This also could tie into what he said during one of his shows awk1

This is a tryhard mess. He acts as if being homophobic adds to his non-existent masculinity.  

13 hours ago, Manel said:

is that supposed to be an apology? I love how homophobes are so quick to talk shit but then they have to bite their tongues because they need that gay money, that gay stylist, that gay photographer, that gay promoter... Gays run the entertainment business and they have to deal with it.

bey11

rih3 

49 minutes ago, Dumbo said:

Yes, i have seen the video. 

You can't be serious, Amanda was apart of the Club Kids with RuPaul & Nina Hagen.

Ru was a club kid? orly1 

3 hours ago, Brave said:

Who is this guy ? everyone is posting about him on instagram

one of the 50 billion soundcloud rappers ( XXXtentacion , Lil uzi vert , 6ix9ine etc ) destroying the once glorious music industry nowadaysbrit13

also Kylie Jenner's baby daddy

13 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I'm just tired of hearing People change If you educate them about this and that, it's not True at all. This comes from personal experiences. Basically, If someone's an asshole, they will always be like that no matter what. If that person changes for better, it means that it wasn't really like that. Remember Old Habits Die Hard, I'm not saying he gotta be censored or canceled but I'm not interested in him at all, I don't even know him and same goes to him lol.

I hear you sis but if we don't believe people can change then we're never gonna get change. A lot of people seem bad because their points of view and/or actions are informed by their upbringing, culture and people around them. Show them something else and it might change their mind and make them realise how bigoted they are. For instance, Angela Merkel began to support gay marriage after meeting a lesbian couple - despite being the head of a Christian-based political party. I know she wasn't making homophobic remarks before, but it's just a small example of how people can improve oprah14 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.