Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Rainbow vs. Butterfly: Best "looking" era?

She looked glowing during this era, but there are a few things that I didn't like that keep it from being the top!

1) Her hair looked nice, but this was the beginning of her "middle part" which she fucking refuses to get rid of dead2 Sis shake it up. Plus those hair clips are sophomoric.

2) Those jeans are not the tea.

3) Her boobs are all over the place. Girl ain't wearing a bra. Ones over <here and the other is over there>

34 minutes ago, Royale said:

Because boob job we-

I actually don't think she got a boob job around this era. It wasn't at least until 2009, if she even did get one. I think when her weight fluctuates, she gains a lot on her chest. Look at Skinny-riah from 2008:

Spoiler

vibe08-3.jpg

Girl's tits are shrunk!

We all know Mariah gained a tiny bit of weight during the Rainbow era, so I think that adds to why her boobs look bigger. Also, like I said above, she barely wore a bra. Besides, when you get a boob job, aren't your tits supposed to look... uh, perky? jj2 Rainbow Mariah's boobs are looking a little "heavy" if you ask me.

2 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

She looked glowing during this era, but there are a few things that I didn't like that keep it from being the top!

1) Her hair looked nice, but this was the beginning of her "middle part" which she fucking refuses to get rid of dead2 Sis shake it up. Plus those hair clips are sophomoric.

3) Her boobs are all over the place. Girl ain't wearing a bra. Ones over <here and the other is over there>

I actually don't think she got a boob job around this era. It wasn't at least until 2009, if she even did get one. I think when her weight fluctuates, she gains a lot on her chest. Look at Skinny-riah from 2008:

Reveal hidden contents

vibe08-3.jpg

Girl's tits are shrunk!

We all know Mariah gained a tiny bit of weight during the Rainbow era, so I think that adds to why her boobs look bigger. Also, like I said above, she barely wore a bra. Besides, when you get a boob job, aren't your tits supposed to look... uh, perky? jj2 Rainbow Mariah's boobs are looking a little "heavy" if you ask me.

it has a messy feel to it tho maybe that's why i like it sm sksk. during butterfly she looks like a teen i-

2 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Reveal hidden contents

vibe08-3.jpg

Girl's tits are shrunk!

Agree with you, but we still don't have the receipts as to why Butterfly is the superior era looks-wise! oprah12 

3 hours ago, Tomás said:

it has a messy feel to it tho maybe that's why i like it sm sksk. during butterfly she looks like a teen i-

Except in the Heartbreaker video she looked like a teen? She looked adult in all her videos in Butterly what you talking about 

2 hours ago, Royale said:

Agree with you, but we still don't have the receipts as to why Butterfly is the superior era looks-wise! oprah12 

I don't wanna go grab a bunch of photos how much time do you think I have? ari10 I liked the hair and the outfits from Butterfly better, that's all. 

Butterfly era was more classy and elegant type of sexy somebody told her the truth several times and told her she fly hot and sexy and she was just like that she was everything of the sort

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.