Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Gaga announces Enigma: The Las Vegas Residency

Just now, Venus XCX said:

enigma
ɪˈnɪɡmə/Submit
noun
a person or thing that is mysterious or difficult to understand.

Mysterious indeed... whit1 

whit1

OT: But for real, this poster is amazing. Imagine if she performs Aura + this fits the enigma/mysterious vibe.

200.gif

Lady Gaga’s residency will consist of two shows: LADY GAGA ENIGMA, a brand-new odyssey of her pop hits, and LADY GAGA JAZZ & PIANO, where she will perform stripped-down versions of her hits alongside music from the Great American Songbook. 

Doing two different shows is actually a great idea, tbh. She's pleasing her younger and older fans. interesting1 

I wonder if she'll actually release new music right before the residency begins. interesting1 

5 minutes ago, Tasso said:

Doing two different shows is actually a great idea, tbh. She's pleasing her younger and older fans. interesting1 

I wonder if she'll actually release new music right before the residency begins. interesting1 

ASIB soundtrack. interesting1

46 minutes ago, Tasso said:

Yes, I agree. As to the new music, I can definitely at least a single being released around that time.

Album will probably be coming early next year. Or, if we're lucky, she'll release the whole thing on the opening night.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.