Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

rosekesha

...Is Lady Gaga a Copycat?

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Oh wow she even posted it today moo12

She js really trying moo12 

i'm sure it's a coincidence but the pictures really look similar i must admit aretha1 

Lmao using Blacklight in a photo is not trademarked. Fucking Kesha did it in “Your Love is My Drug” video. Does that mean Kesha invent blacklight filming? Jesus christ some bitches. 

29 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

aretha1 Wendy Williams better come through 

Mess , how is having neon colors copying ? 👀 she’s copied people before but she doesn’t do it anymore

Wow that is this with Jelena today.

Before this thread I listened to her old songs and doing smth about Woman in Ex-Yugoslavia for University.

And then I found an old user called Jelena Korleusa..and now this IT'S A SIGN!

Anyway. Jelena copied so much off Gaga..the reach

I really can't stand her sometimes. I mean she's a no1curr and a nobody outside of Ex-Yu. Does she really think Gaga copied her when she doesn't even know that Jelena exists. rip3 And tbh, JK is the last person on earth to talk about copycats, when half of her career is based on copying Madonna, Gaga and Bey. She copied M's entire Sticky & Sweet Tour. The tour, the theme, the backdrops... The audacity.... rip3 Even Kanye isn't that deluded and egoistic.

2 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

he said she starts reminding him of serbian singer Bora Drljaca but I also don't get it 100% sia3

No I understood that but what does he mean by saying that? sia3

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.